*mogs your game console*

*mogs your game console*
nothing personnel, kid

Attached: pc.jpg (1280x960, 105.75K)

Nice, when are its components gonna drop to a sensible price again?

when you top being poor

everyone on here is poor

>glass
>RGBshit
Soulless bugman PC

what's the appeal of consoles honestly

I don't see a single reason besides out of the box wireless controller support. I get it if normies just buy them to play turbonormie games like CoD or FIFA/madden. but it makes no sense otherwise

I just bought a prebuilt gaming PC with an RTX 3060 to throw in my living room and act as my media/game machine when I want to just hang out on the couch.
It's pretty cool.

ikr? The NZXT H7 Was so fucking close, but it ruined it with a glass side case, even the white leds aren't that bad, I actually dig it. Anyone got any good builds that look aesthetic and not rgb gamer garbage with front mesh and glass sides?

Attached: asdg436643346.png (612x624, 347.05K)

Whats wrong with glass sides

I guess they're gaudy/fragile? I never had a problem with mine, but I can see why people don't like it. Same with the RGB lighting, which is just a waste of money.

personally I just feel its a fad, I dont really wanna see all the ugly components of my pc, though it can look kinda sci fi sometimes, rainbow rgbs just look ugly alltogether, single color rgbs are ok if you're going for that sci fi look, but what if I dont wanna go for sci fi or shitty race car?

Attached: asdg46346.png (318x366, 313.58K)

I get the RGB shit, but I think the glass sides look clean, the nice transparent sheen into the computer looks nice in my opinion

>buy prebuilt pc from crackhead
>probably stolen or personal being sold for more drugs
>actually pretty high end
>for 10 years ago
>every part is 10 years old
>still runs modern games quite well because games stopped pushing technical limits years ago
>just can’t handle the more elite autism games like Arma 3
>live in fear of it breaking down every day
Living on the edge, want pc part prices to drop faster

What's wrong with front mesh maximum airflow?

Attached: e2894400-5142-45d3-8b9d-5da785491894_1.e23abfdabf5bb2291299b1a2db5b2dad.jpg (1000x1000, 314.79K)

this is my rig

Attached: a_a6_a6107abb_bgkitty.jpg (500x761, 42.33K)

>restrictive front panel
not once

Thats fair desu, I just wish it was an option rather than a given for buying a case since I prefer more minimalistic white monolith look
I unironically like tranny gamer girl pc builds though, would've spent extra for all white parts + pink highlights/leds/watercooling
Front meshes always looked cheap to me, like rgbs
base

Attached: 329002.00084bf11b498b0c3af934b05fcb6d5f.1600.jpg (900x1200, 143.89K)

I actually like the look of that case is the airflow really that bad for basic VR games?

It's idiot proof. Really the only appeal. Everything else about modern ones is too anti-consumer.

post bussy

Any case that puts aesthetics over airflow isn't a good buy. There's a "Flow" variant of this case I'd recommend if you're deadset on it.

>Nice, when are its components gonna drop to a sensible price again?
He doesn't know

>I dont really wanna see all the ugly components of my pc
I like seeing computer parts if the cable management is good. RGBshit is disgusting though.

?

Attached: 1643294880249.png (900x1200, 1.25M)

>Front meshes always looked cheap to me, like rgbs
Isn't that good though, it makes the computer look functional, subtle and not like a kids toy. Kinda like a speaker.

Attached: best-quiet-pc-case-be-quiet-802-1024x623.jpg (1024x623, 34.11K)