Game suddenly near the endgame presents you with multiple choices that lock you into one of various endings

>game suddenly near the endgame presents you with multiple choices that lock you into one of various endings

never liked this shit desu. makes all other story related choices feel pointless.

Attached: 266245BB-403D-4B29-A169-CD4C758E66F7.jpg (960x1041, 448.76K)

Take the waifu pill.
And fuck tulpas, I'm not giving myself self-induced schizophrenia. I'm well aware my waifu isn't real and that I'll just have to live with that.

For me, it's a combination of single forever, prostitutes, and alcoholism.

you forgot one route

Attached: 214690635.jpg (600x900, 28.36K)

27 is so fucking old if you got there without a wife and kid and a good job you have just fucked up so fucking bad, how did you pull off being such a fuck up?

i don't have to do anything of that because i am a woman

that type of thinking will fuck you up user

>no single moms finally ready to "settle down" after "finding themselves"

Lol how hard is it to get married to a 7/10 and have a kid and a job, get fucking real bro

im pretty sure the step dad path is just that

7/10s women don’t date anything less than a 9

28 year old kissless virgin here

Just stay single. It isn't hard at all past 30.

You bring about jobs when OP clearly implies he guy makes enough for prostitutes and even golddiggers. I make le 6 figures and I'm still virgin.

SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN CHURCH WITH THAT RED HEAD WOMAN AND LEARNED CYBER SECURITY.

Bro
How
Just talk to girls lmao

by that age you should have worked out that a partner isn't going to fix all your problems
women aren't everything

im 27 and my life is a total fuck up but at least im getting better at drawing i guess

it isnt but imposing such an arbitrary time limit and pressure on yourself is destructive and pointless. Good luck with your goals.

It's not hard at all if you passively avoid all those things. I'm going to be a single machinist to the end.

Might try the tulpa route. Can't exactly bring her to company parties though.

Based

This is how you can tell the minimum wage workers from the rest of the population. The vast majority of 27 year old women that are college educated and have a career aren't mother's yet.

Stop being and dating McDonald's workers.

It can’t be schizophrenia if you’re self aware and have control over everything going on. Tulpas are not at all dangerous whatsoever.

>Lost my virginity to the love of my life and have been dating her for 8 years
>But she's fucking crazy, I can't fix her and I'm worried that things are getting worse for our relationship as she goes further downhill mentally
a harrowing feel

>The vast majority of 27 year old women that are college educated and have a career aren't mother's yet.
Nor will they ever be.

>Tulpas are not at all dangerous whatsoever.
Nice try, succubus.

>spent 27 years without sex or gf
>still alive
Why should I even care? If I made it this far on my own, I most certainly can keep going for 27 more

Also video games

>your wife is FAKE!!!1! She isn't real!!
thanks, I made her myself

Attached: 1655153829074.gif (300x390, 505.36K)

Yes they will. The median age for first child is just later, often in early 30s, for people in that position, men and women.

You guys have the same rationale as my maid, it's kinda disconcerting.

For me? its getting into smuggling shit and people across the border, and dying at 35 from gunshot wounds because some drugged cartel jr. wannabe wanted to let everyone know he is real tough and shot up a party

Take the Hookerpill

>tfw the only vice I truly have is to fuck hookers every once in a while

Gambling gets boring
Alcohol tastes like shit
Drugs were never my thing
Weed was never my thing
Clubs/Bars were never my thing

I just gained an interest in hookers in my late 20s and never looked back. It's fun to meet new hookers and then never meet them again and just go to the next one.

Quality varies but it's always nice to meet a new one. Most are very laid back. I even barebacked 2 of them lmao.

As a man in his 30s I stopped caring. I had sex before using hookers but this is just so smoother and less stressful to do.

>But you can get free sex bro

When you get older you will understand why old men use hookers. And it's not because it was a last resort. It's because it saves time and energy.

>But those whores have STDs

not any more than whores who fuck entire schools/cities/towns/neighborhoods of men for free on dating apps and instagram/snapchat/twitter/tiktok. This is what people will not tell guys to keep him pussy whipped. Of course they won't let guys know this. The mobile phone changed this forever so there is no more mystery or innocent regarding female sexuality. We know which men she's fucking and it's tons more than a street hooker because she finds them sexually arousing vs a whore who needs payment and many men will not want to. They deem it "pathetic". That means the rate of STDs are lower by proxy.

There is nothing like cumming in a hooker's mouth and then leaving like nothing happened. You don't have to text back or call unlike sluts on dating apps so you won't get #METOO'd.

I will be that old man who fucks young hookers while I watch the latest anime and play video games in an apartment and people will keep asking when I'm getting married

When you are "dating" someone you are spending money so she will have sex with you and STAY.

When you hire a hooker you are spending money so she will have sex with you and then LEAVE.

Attached: torrente.jpg (640x424, 244.75K)

any woman is at least a solid 9/10 if you love her; your brain is a manipulative bastard that wants you to breed at all costs.

I'm 32 and recently single. It's too late for me to find someone new so I'm taking the alcoholism path.

>27
You guys just keep on lowering the age.

this guys plays TF2 for sure

I tried making a tulpa but it was fruitless, i’ll probably cope with alcohol

It's really not, double if you're a man. Just date someone who is 5 years younger like the rest of us

Sounds like you are a faggot

where is the killing myself being a useless neet path?

Attached: 1655721252721.jpg (600x800, 39.98K)

Why?

But I want a girl to stroke my heart and not my cock :(

Attached: Isildur.gif (500x209, 1.94M)

Then she's not a real autonomous entity and you haven't created a new simultaneous consciousness within yourself, you just deluded your stupid ass into thinking that is the case.

I dont understand who these people are?
Who sits there day after day just making demoralisation threads on Any Forums? Is it just one guy or a small group?

Attached: bac676bc0c119f16598eaad662118695.jpg (1183x1384, 300.69K)

Cool it down with the antisemitic remarks

Remember to report off-topic threads.

losers who are addicted to (You)'s and bots. Insulting jannies instead of them is more fun.

>taking the defeatist loser pill at an age that elderly people would kill to return to
Don't let your cynicism erode what could be the best time of your life

There's an important distinction between alcoholism and alcohol dependency

Crabs in a bucket misery loves company etc etc
For some good feels
>lost my virginity at age 29
>currently have over 60 sexual partners and 1 long term gf at age 34
>just got a decent wfh job that Pays 90k

All these fags who think life is over at 30 are just that, fags. My life literally got better in my 30s.