Since this is technically aerith and not aeris, there's a chance she makes it this time, right bros?

since this is technically aerith and not aeris, there's a chance she makes it this time, right bros?

Attached: aerith.jpg (1200x630, 73.88K)

its the same shit you stupid weeb

if aerith dies this time I am going to set myself on fire in front of square enix headquarters.

>implying anything will be the same since the time jannies were removed and they were the only force pushing the story in its former line
The game will be nothing like the original coming the next ep. that you can be sure.
Plenty of irrelevant new characters that will hog the spotlight from the established ones I'm sure.

who cares about this cunt, they brought biggs back so jessie better be back too

Attached: 1551837281692.jpg (222x300, 11.68K)

The only OG characters normalfags really care about are Cloud, Sephiroth, Tifa and Aerith, plus maybe Rufus for the scheming potential. Nobody is going to give a shit if the new chars "hog the spotlight" from Red or Cait Sith.

I dunno interrogate nojima or wait rebirth is out in YouTube

Gonna be shoved in gold saucer making her dream and messing cloud dates

According to leaks she is back as well. I am going to guess with these sequels all characters will live this time.

>there's a chance she makes it
Onto this dick

Attached: game-lady-aerith-sex-doll-7.jpg (1000x1500, 163.2K)

You're a dumbfuck if you think that leak is even half real

>it's Aeris!
>It's Aerith!
It's Earth. Her name is Earth.

Attached: NFIbevL.png (500x500, 98.83K)

Delicious sticc.

Attached: 1656208671555.png (1920x1080, 3.2M)

y-yeah haha

So we can all agree that Crisis Core Reunion won't be an actual remake and will instead take place in the 3rd timeline from the end of 7R where Zack lives, right?

Her name has always been Aerith since 1997

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT OP

Attached: jxeev2hl25rz.jpg (1536x2048, 448.71K)

lol

Aerith sounds retarded, Aeris rolls off the tongue better. Cry about it weeb.

>he's still coping
lol

lmao

The one getting stabbed will be the girl you pick the most across 3 games

If you picked nobody or picked neutral then it is Cloud who gets stabbed but gets revived by time jannies later

No pubes No buy.

she'll die but then zack lives timeline crosses over to the remake timeline along with his aerith so it's like she never left
zack's story will be another game not counted as one of the 3 remake games since it's a side story and so they can continue to reuse the midgar assets to get more money
scarlet makes a return because boobs

Attached: scarlet.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)