Never goes on sale

>Never goes on sale

Attached: EGS_RimWorld_LudeonStudios_S1-2560x1440-410a62ec21d44260409182e1174cce2e.jpg (2560x1440, 1M)

BUY HIS FUCKING BOOK! AND OST!

just play songs of syx or dwarf fortress. i tried rimworld and didnt like it.

for me it's always on sale
100% off

Attached: YARR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE.jpg (1509x1080, 535.48K)

so?

>has been downloadable for $0 for like 7 years

>Rimworld
>Sale
lemao. With luck, you'll find it at 10% discount.

Attached: rimworld randy.png (1266x688, 508.47K)

Frankly, it just isn't a good game.
From a sandbox pov, you can almost scrape something together with mods and customized settings, but the game as it is is horribly designed, implemented, and balanced.
The fact that the dev has the ego to call this half-baked game finished is laughable.
I would not recommend this game.
The price is not an issue, though integrating what amounts to a mod as a pricey dlc is pretty scummy.
I don't care about sales. The game just isn't worth its price, as you will see if you play and receive a hollow experience.

How the fuck does the whole raiding system even function so poorly? They have faction rep, why not correlate raid size and strength off faction rep? I just don't understand...

But user . . . those steam achievements. . . .

I still return to this game but i agree with you, it feels rushed, the design choices are retarded and it lacks content.

theres none

it doesn't have any

Game looks ugly as sin, even pixelshit looks better

>he didnt buy it on sale a year ago
KEK

Attached: CowsLayMoreEggs.jpg (1797x887, 289.48K)

you all just don't understand! its a STORY SIMULATOR! Just like dwarf fortress senpai!
game balance? losing is a good thing! its story!
(I added these balance options because everyone asked for them but I really didn't want to)

>add cool new teleport ability
>oh no 1 guy might use it to teleport a caravan cow into a deep freezer and steal stuff
>instead of letting people enjoy their singleplayer or finding a workaround let's just fucking punish them for even trying to use it on friendlies
>a warrior showed up to protect you and is now stuck in burning wreckage? wanna teleport him somewhere safe? too bad, relation penalty
Why does he chimp out at exploiters so much? All those retarded breacher raids were added solely out of killbox-induced butthurt.

Attached: 1650417593103.png (249x249, 3.93K)

z-levels

because making your own fun is simply too foreign of a concept for his leaf brain

Balance whining trannies like you are the death of games.

Wait, you're telling me there's something better than rimworld with mods?

Yes. Sex with mods.

Any good Rimworld replacements?
>Kenshi
Played it, kind of boring and very janky.