For me, its Fuse. The character who represents my sexuality

For me, its Fuse. The character who represents my sexuality
>and you ?

Attached: FVzhQ4wWYAIWrLs.jpg (1046x597, 173.65K)

What exactly is there to be proud of in being fucked in the ass by another man?

Where is the discrimination? Give a single example?

What rights do trans people lack that non-trans people have?

What is the endgame here, what are the demands, what does the lgbt community want from the rest of us and the government?

It doesn't matter dude, it's a middling game using homosexuals to appeal to pathos. Nothing special or abhorrent about. It's just cringe. These threads are cringe. Day in and day out with this shit

Pride is actually the opposite of humility, and is a deadly sin.
The most deadly as a matter of fact.
>the heart of a proud man is "like a partridge in its cage acting as a decoy; like a spy he watches for your weaknesses. He changes good things into evil, he lays his traps. Just as a spark sets coals on fire, the wicked man prepares his snares in order to draw blood. Beware of the wicked man for he is planning evil. He might dishonor you forever."

Richard garriott tried to warn us.

Hate this 5th generational warfare shit, fuck off

>He asks, in one of the biggest online communities that's constantly telling trannies to kill themselves
Hmm where is the discrimination?

>play gaypex at launch
>it's okay but don't really enjoy it
>halo: infinite comes out and shits the bed
>desperate for some FPS action
>decide to try apex again
>one of the first things I see is OP's pic
>ignore that and start enjoying it
>new update gives you massive 2 second delays making the game virtually unplayable
The gaming industry is so fucked

Attached: 1591744210074.png (4175x2596, 1.54M)

please take my boy bloodhound off of that picture he's not a gay

uhh no sweetie that doesn't count becuase.. ummm because it does not okey!!!

>Richard Garriott
Along with Raph Koster, that's a name I want to continue respecting.
But I just know if I look up their current antics on social media, they'll be shilling everything opposite the philosophies that made them great in my mind.

I always laugh when I see people on here say racism and bigotry don't exist.

>make a nuisance of yourself and whore for attention
>get told to fuck off and die
>take it personally
Lefty narcissism knows no bounds.

trannies have actively made the gaming industry worse fuckem

W...what? I'm just sitting laughing at the idea that bigotry and racism doesn't exist. I didn't give my opinion on it either way you massive faggot. Take your talking points back to russia.

Attached: x946bvw1hri51[1].png (845x635, 439.19K)

>immediately worried about appearances
>"anonymous"
lol faggot

Attached: 1636305872122.png (594x582, 41.33K)

You're assuming I'm in some emotional state that I'm not. Imagine putting forth the effort to find a reddit meme face in order to reply to my post. Seething autism is also funny.

>(You)
I might run out of these eventually.

Attached: 1646314649124.png (1095x658, 145.4K)

It only started existing from me and many people here once they saw just how mentally ill, narcissistic, attention starved and obnoxious fags like you really are and how you play vidya not for the quality of the products, but to drive attention towards yourself.
You finally got to the point where you could do whatever you wanted with at most, weirded out glances, instead of being beaten to death, but you're still screaming like harpies while all of mainstream media keeps preaching your gospel.

It could have died with boomers but you're such wastes of flesh that new generation hate you as well, congrats!

Attached: Morshu Flip.png (384x240, 30.32K)

how is that unique to trannies?
and which right is missing in youe example?

Wrote a whole paragraph I'm not going to read hahahahahaha Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to pull on my average dick while looking at the clown thread

In a more sane world, it would be seen as incredibly distasteful to have murderers being symbols of idolization for your cause.

so white males should feel shame
got it
too bad i dont

Attached: 96514651.png (465x335, 298.15K)

read that last sentence carefully
>trans-human-rights

do you understand the significance?

>Take your talking points back to russia.
Literally wtf are you tlaking about

Are you an 8 year old? I’ve been hearing shit talking towards me since I was a kid playing on Xbox Live.

Russia jails faggots instead of treating them as perpetual victims

while people should be nice/respectful to one another. Well written post
>pic

Attached: 1655866808506.jpg (508x540, 35.96K)

Titanfall 2. It's on sale even.

it doesn't mention anything about sex.
its purely about transhumanism and accepting the monstrosities that await us. getting a robotic dick is just a shortcut for these consumers. they literally want to sell their soul to get a robotic arm and dick they can jack off after indoctrinating kids in the metaverse.

holy shit i am sleepy
while people should be nice to one another, well written post btw. Just ignore those weirdos