ATTENTION ALL INSIDERS!

Please tell me the new bloodlines 2 developer's name with some proof. I'm fed up with this shit, me can't take it no more. All silence and no news make user something something

Attached: KUNT.jpg (616x353, 88.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lr4MLD2Qfjo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just forget about it my man.

Attention user, I have severe autism, I will never forget, I will never forgive.

Attached: why.jpg (256x256, 12.98K)

You are just setting youself up for a world of pain. This will be one stinky turd that will have zero of the qualities from the original BL and ontop of that somehow has an even worse dev cycle.

>name
CD Projekt Red
>proof
It was revealed to me in a dream. 9/11 was revealed to me in a dream on 8/11 too.

>and ontop of that somehow has an even worse dev cycle.
Kino factory
I dreamed you have black hand, true?

I too want to know about their vehicle for selling social justice

Attached: 1561019351271.jpg (1400x700, 276.15K)

that guy on the left is kinda sexy

Attached: 41179198.jpg (267x230, 13.27K)

>black hand
no yellow native american. Now git off my land.

I'm not from your knee grow filled country. I from where picrel is from.

Attached: this gyuy.png (571x633, 419.85K)

i felt the deepest relief the day i heard the news that this game was canceled, it was as if they wanted to put my little brother on an estrogen diet, but he managed to steal a gun from his tranny stepdad and shot himself dead instead

>i felt the deepest relief the day i heard the news that this game was canceled
game wasn't cancelled. I hope you feel pain now.

Attached: 1654626154821.jpg (960x960, 49.75K)

i don't believe you

Well he missed and now they forcefeed him the estrogen while having him on sicide watch.

the CEO said so a couple months ago, also its steam page is updated every week or so still. I hope you feel miserable.

I am at my wits end I need information on this game. It has been 30 years since the last update.

youtube.com/watch?v=lr4MLD2Qfjo

Holy shit, is that Harambe?

>Well he missed and now they forcefeed him the estrogen
Hot.

better than M&Ms version in every way. Kino.

Attached: 1655087054697.jpg (1052x1085, 632.38K)

kek. quality parody

>You are just setting youself up for a world of pain
I was setting myself up for a World of Darkness

It's These Chinese Room. Which is basically Sumo Digital with Dan Pinchbeck in charge. Take it or leave it. The reason this leaked out is that people in the Brighton UK games industry talk too much and drink too much.

>It's These Chinese Room. Which is basically Sumo Digital with Dan Pinchbeck in charge. Take it or leave it. The reason this leaked out is that people in the Brighton UK games industry talk too much and drink too much.
This keeps getting posted and you says its "leaked out" but source it atleast. Where has it leaked out? Where has anyone besides someone on Any Forums said this? I'm more than happy to accept that if it has some credible leaker behind it not anons on v making shit up.