No ending where player becomes SUPREME RULER

>No ending where player becomes SUPREME RULER

Into the trash it goes

Attached: aGhopp3MHppi7kooGE2Dtt8C.jpg (2880x2160, 935.46K)

>Game is dark fantasy
>The ending is le reddit everything is doomed anyway so le nothing matters Mad Max XD

This is so cringe and cliché. What about a dark fantasy where you fix the broken world

Attached: 74c.png (680x583, 473.38K)

That's because the Greater Will is untouchable you can't fight an invisible god

>thou WILL share your power with femoid because...pissen will said so

Attached: 7fd.gif (254x254, 137.79K)

Btw, Fromsoft games dialogues still sucks huge ass

The dialogue is fine, must be because you're a faggot ESL

>didn't care about any NPC other than Alexander because he's a cool jar dude
>no one else matters because fromsoft can't get over their EVERYONE DIES LMAO shit, so why bother to care about their obscure quests if it ends up with them dying
>didn't care about the lore, something about the fingies fingering the gods or some shit who cares
>BRO SOMETHING HAPPENED AT SOME POINT IN THE PAST AND IT WAS EPIC BUT YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, again, for the billionth time
>Recycled dark souls 3 roll spam gameplay
I hope that the recent news about them doing new games and one of them being almost finished means they're over this retarded recycling of the souls shit. It's fucking boring and it wore out its welcome like 10 fucking years ago.

It's high style cringe

I'm sure there's plenty of isekai jrpg's where you can fulfill your power fantasy in.

do you now understand why so many factions in ER tried to destroy the current system?
it is your own gullible fault for trusting the two fingers and the greater will

>powa fantasy is BAD because game journos said so

Attached: 917.png (811x1049, 218.47K)

>Saving the world is a power fantasy

Hopeless world is a cuckold fantasy

Then fucking play those?

Then go play Final Fantasy or some shit man. It's literally that easy.

Don't care, exploring space with my wife

>desire for mate before will to power.

You are female, consider changing your gender

Attached: pepe-point-pepe-laugh.gif (498x498, 97.26K)

I'm so glad this shit game is finally forgotten

y we rememberin den

Isn't that all of the main endings?

reminder

Attached: 24.jpg (1200x900, 130.56K)

>Get a cool sword
>Already the de facto ruler of the world
>Get to explore the stars
>Have a cute wife
Seems like a win/win to me

I had an alright time with it, but when you take away the illusion of a large open world, it kinda felt exactly like every other souls game. Which I got tired of a while ago.
The problem is that we are overestimated by an oversaturated market. A writer in this generation is hard pressed to make something unique. I get it, because I'm a little sick of the current "sick-dark-bleak" trend too. Personally, I think it's a little dumb to have a video game with zero possible good endings. Game overs, and mission failures ARE your bad endings already, so while bleak endings work in other story telling mediums, they are a little awkward in video games.

ENTER

Attached: ELDEN RING™_20220325170712.jpg (1920x1080, 191.35K)