2011+11

>2011+11
>still best MK

Attached: Mortal_Kombat_Komplete_Edition.jpg (600x847, 420.3K)

>retconned
>unbalanced
>no minigames
>forgettable soundtrack
>some fatals are lazy
Far to be the best MK

I actually like X and 11 more. I wish 11 wasn't over 100GB though. I don't play it nearly enough to justify keeping it installed. When I feel like playing it for a bit, I don't feel like installing a game that big I probably won't touch again for another 5 months. So I end up never playing it these days.

>some fatals are lazy
Actually, I wish more fatals were "lazy" in the sense that they need to be a lot shorter. They and the X-ray attacks take way too long. It should be closer and to the point like in the first games. They were a lot shorter and less elaborate, but still much more memorable.

none of the other games let you be best boy though

Attached: strykermortalkombat-600x338.png (600x338, 262.29K)

>best roster
>best designs
>tons of fan service
>throwbacks galore
>plenty of mode variety
>pioneered the story mode in fighting games (no I'm not including MKvDC)
>great to pick up and play
>god-tier community
Slap on 11's Krypt and voila, you've got the best fighting game ever made.

Shaolin Monks >>> any MK game

The ONLY flaw, and sadly it was a game ruining flaw, was the fact that game had port priority. NRS will never make a game as fun and soullful as 11. They have been fully infiltrated by the troon mafia and they keep toning down the crazy factor of their games, which was the only enjoyable aspect of playing an MK game.

I get what you mean but MK9 has good fatalities but some of them suck a lot
>Johnny cage heads up should've been done backwards, Body rip then head rip
>sheeva second fatality is just lame
>Quan Chi second fatality was Scorpion's beta fatality, with a sword out of nowhere
>Ermac shrinking an opponent
>Shang tsung imitating MKvsDC Joker's fatal
>Reptile first fatality is wasted potential
>Ermac shrinking people
>Jax second fatality
>Sonya second fatality
Thank goodness they had better ideas on the sequel.

Is it true that they are deliberately making female characters' faces ugly like a fucking goblin, and not because the modelers are talentless hacks?

That's like being the least retarded retard

That was hardly the only flaw. Remember the input bug? If you did a down+1 you would often get a standing jab instead of the crouching poke. (happened more often when your opponent was pressing buttons too for some weird reason)

I think the faces are fine, but if you want to take a look, just watch any video about MK11 and make up your own conclusions.

Best netherrealm mk for sure, best mk? Not by a long shot!
Shaolin monks, deception deadly alliance and Armageddon are all better.

Attached: 1656295168332.jpg (640x906, 62.64K)

i was obsessed with mk from the first arcade game until umk3. mk4 was a huge letdown. the ps2 era was pretty janky. mk9 was definitely a return to form. most games that do time travel nonsense are retarded but it worked so well for this game. i mean its mk, the story is just there for fun.

Not sure, the females have been ugly in this series for a whole, mk9? Ugly mkx? Ugly, I'd say if anything they probably look the best in mk11, including bodies scarlet and sindel both have nice asses and sindel has some crazy milf tiddies with veins all over them.

Irritates me that you can't buy this on Steam any longer. I'd gladly pay for a second copy so I could play this online

+11
Holy shit. It feels like just yesterday we had to start using 2011+1

Attached: k9g0ayB.png (714x810, 87.24K)

They have been horrible in 9, X, Injustice, and Injustice 2 (look at fucking Supergirl, and tell me that is "fine"). In 11 they improved a lot yes, but some of them are still goblinface like Scarlet's. It's just so weird becase the male models all look good and characters you would expect to have traditionally handsome features are handsome. But for example Kitana who you would expect to have a traditionally beautiful face has botched face. Then they made her asian in 11 for no reason lol.

I thought you were being a retard [the usual here] but it's axtually removed, why would they do that? Knew that it was their best so couldn't have 11 and x kompete with it?

>ugly
I respectfully disagree

Attached: before they made her a muslim woman.jpg (465x868, 81.67K)

I want digitized MK back lads

Attached: lkANqb8o6rbIBo4Jewhw_cm_y6FzNUn-X9tPF2gFKFs.gif (133x200, 60.17K)

Yeah now try it without the mask lmao.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 99.97K)

Maybe I haven't actually played 11, ive noticed that with some series though they've had long standing ambiguous racial characters and all of a sudden go full swing.
Like Chun li in sf3 onwards doesn't look super Asian outside of her clothing but then she looks overly Asian in 6.
Maybe they just couldn't think of what else to do with Kitana she doesn't look anything like her mother

Attached: ddm6jde-36973345-a9b4-4d62-a4d5-4bdba9b2297a.jpg (788x1118, 527.94K)

>thought you were a retard
So glad that I've been absolved in your eyes. But yeah, this kind of shit actually happens all the time, but it usually happens with obscure titles that only a few hundred people bought. The only other popular example that I know of is Poker Night at the Inventory, but that's not available because Telltale fucking imploded. I cannot understand why NRS wouldn't have it on Steam either. Maybe it has to do with server costs?

I would genuinely take that over 90% of real women

You are gay