twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, it's pretty easy.

>READY?
>READY?
>READY?
>READY?
>READY?
>READY?

It's time people discovered the effectiveness of X5's weapons, because they are the best the X series has to offer.

youtube.com/watch?v=mYarotLdtOY

It's great that you have that opinion but you might be the only one, and a lot of that has to do with X5 not really being worth that effort. To be fair, most X games aren't worth that effort either.

*explodes*

It does have the Z-saber, which is the only weapon that matters

Why were the sounds such a massive downgrade from X4? Did they lose all the old assets or something?

Don't care, still waiting on people to see. Ground Fire is more overpowered than Storm Tornado, but it's a lot more fun, and can destroy every stage with its 30 fucking damage up close. Even the weapons that aren't great uncharged (Crescent Shot and Flash Laser) have tons of destructive potential when charged. Spike Ball is your friend in the Zero stages, and just when you're fighting big dudes in general to melt their health. Dark Hold is amazing for stages like Axle the Red and Izzy Glow. Goo Shaver is spammable as hell and can destroy lots of small enemies on walls at once, and clear the screen when charged. Tri-Thunder is like Thunder Beam and Plug Ball put in a blender and it's a great all-purpose shitwrecker. Wing Spiral's midair hold is pretty useful, and it's even more powerful when charged. It's an awesome set of weapons with lots of potential, and they're my favorites in the X series.

Yeah that's nice but I was thinking more along the lines of "forcing you to stop in place every 5 seconds to mash through a text box" can we go with that?

Attached: AliaMMX5.jpg (1000x2293, 175.49K)

X4 was a considerably higher budgeted project because Inafune still kind of cared about it. X5 has cut corners written all over it, but even that's nothing compared to the mere pennies X6 got. Inafune's efforts had already shifted to the Zero games by the time X5 was in development.

>Best song in the game is reserved for a stage that is usually beaten in under 30 seconds

HATE THAT SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=u2ISbhNjGVQ

When the game lets you use them charged up, which depending on your character choice is half past never.

X5 was so mediocre

I like the idea that X5 had Repliforce remnants running around.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZzwIpbA3Go

X1's weapon set is more fun to use.

My point was that they replaced great assets (which already existed in X4) with considerably worse versions. Like the READY voice and the death sound.

For me it's X3's weapons
Especially the one-shot spinning discs

There's a couple weapons I like in X3, but fair few of them have rather slow acceleration or arc, like the ice spike, the drill rockets, and the acid bubble. They do respectable jobs in their niches, but X1's weapons feel more snappy.