Steam Summer Sale 2022

Recommend some hidden gems in sale right now.

Attached: steam.png (2048x2048, 137.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/846030/V_Rings_of_Saturn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Shitimprobablygoingtobuy.png (659x317, 85.12K)

When does kenshi get good.

buy fallout new vegas or fucking die

Give some required mods for nv, playing it for the first time on pc

i wouldn’t say there’s any absolutely necessary mods. vanilla new vegas is fine.

brigand oaxaca is fun

When you're desperately trying to survive and succeed. If you don't know what I'm talking about, leave the starter area.

Already have it

no thanks, I don't want to become a tranny

>kino
>good
>horrible
weird cart

Attached: 1638030580916.png (390x236, 35.14K)

Buy a chink game called "Chrono Ark"
Its a slay the spire meets darkest dungeon and it's pretty decent
They also fired one of their female workers for being a feminist, and people are hitting not recommended on the game so that's pretty based i guess

Any good more "traditional" roguelikes on sale? As in stuff like Shiren, Mystery Dungeon, ZHP, Izuna the Unemployed Ninja.

grab some of the stability patches, nothing else is required for a first playthrough

retarded take. The early strive to survive is the only time when the game is good.

disagree. I once had 30 hours into a playthrough, was exploring the danger zones for tech, had a massive base out in the middle of nowhere. Then one day some stomp crowd somehow breached my walls and fucked up my team taking my legs and making me a slave. All that goddam work.

I was too tired to make a redemption arc and never went back, but there are still threats later in the game.

If you're into autistic space mining I recommend this game.
store.steampowered.com/app/846030/V_Rings_of_Saturn/

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 33.39K)

Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate is on sale, I wanted to ask if it's a fun game, I never played mystery dungeon games, but I played other roguelikes like DCSS and Caves of Qud and had fun with them.

the niggerkiller trilogy

link it