6th gen consoles... home

6th gen consoles... home...

Attached: 6th gen console startups.webm (1280x960, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fu8XIrGUpv4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZId5O3dbYJw
youtube.com/watch?v=OR9hfZnZQc8
youtube.com/watch?v=UutFJ9BB6lU
youtube.com/watch?v=W2fUAUb3Ksc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ah PS2, Gamecube, and the 2 others that apparently existed but nobody had them so they might as well not have

I had all 4

Xbox literally sold more than Gamecube.

>tfw you will never get fun and kino games like how they were on OG Xbox

I fucking miss this gen. This gen had better games compared to what we had nowadays.

Attached: 1647739467008.jpg (600x399, 26.46K)

remove dreamcast and yes

the xbox sold more than the gamecube though

Peak gaming

and yet it had no games

I always really liked the Xbox's weird science lab aesthetics, that plus the ambience in the menu screen which I spent a lot of time staring at because I had terrible luck with consoles and wound up going through four of the fucking things. As a wee lad I found it extremely mysterious.

God damn I love the Dreamcast and OG Xbox

Why would you need multiple games when you have the only good video game ever made?

>19 now
>you will never go back to the 2000s experience 6th gen again
I miss it bros. Funny enough, I just made a thread nostalgia fagging over 6th gen

It took me like 8 consoles until someone at toys r us' father who hleped build the ps2 showed my brother and I how to properly turn it off. You hold the rest button till it turns red. He told us if you switch if off from the back, it's the equivalent of unplugging a running pc by it's power cord.

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix was not on GameCube and neither was Devil May Cry 3 so I have no idea what you're referring to

Xbox has some crazy good shit, weird japan stuff too even though it didn't sell too well there.

youtube.com/watch?v=fu8XIrGUpv4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZId5O3dbYJw
youtube.com/watch?v=OR9hfZnZQc8
youtube.com/watch?v=UutFJ9BB6lU
youtube.com/watch?v=W2fUAUb3Ksc

it had the best version of alot of multiplats and had some pretty unique exclusives.

>born after 2000
>6th gen nostalgia
get outta here, kid

Oh, shut the fuck up. If you grew up in the 2000s you experience 6th gen

You're 19 years old??? get the fuck off the internet and go live life you loser.

You're raging over a 19-year-old expriencing the same media as you..

*experiencing

Experienced it how? Playing Metroid Prime in the cradle? Halo 2 matches in between diaper changes?

I'm not raging at him. I don't want him wasting his best years on a mongolian basket weaving forum. He can waste his life when he's old and no longer cool.

Get out before it's too late.

>some pretty unique exclusives.
the only one that's remembered is JSRF

Did I have to be 10 fucking years old as soon as the consoles came out? It's as if people can play consoles later in their life span. And I was playing Bully on my ps2, not Halo or metroid prime. I did not have a GameCube or xbox to play those on anyway.

I barely spend time on this site, maybe 2 times a week at most.

That's like me as a millennial not being able to get nostalgic over the Megadrive and PS1 I grew up with, shut up lol

>Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders
>Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes
>Midtown Madness 3
>Steel Battallion
>Project Gotham Racing
>Hunter: The Reckoning
>Morrowind

More games than the LAMECUBE.

ps2's opening looks kind of cool but the jingle is so shit

bad marketing mostly because microsoft

that's how it starts, turn back user

>Ah PS2, and the 3 others that apparently existed but nobody had them so they might as well not have
ftfy

Dreamcast out-souls the rest

Attached: 1656309976699.gif (500x377, 283.64K)

>nostalgia thread gets derailed by generation warfare
every time kek

but dr. robotnik's mean bean machine wasn't on xbox...