"Tell me, after 493 hours of fetch quests, emote cutscenes...

>"Tell me, after 493 hours of fetch quests, emote cutscenes, baby difficulty dungeons and jobs that are no fun until max level, was it worth it?"

Attached: 99441233.jpg (1280x720, 143.16K)

hourly ffxiv seethe thread

*nods*
hoursly ffxiv seethe thread

Attached: 2022-06-21_18-13-15-319_IpsusuQuestingPastel.png (648x735, 1.04M)

Mommy is always worth it

>Remember us. Remember that we once lived… Also remember to watch out for that crazy guy Fandaniel. His pet bird caused the final days. I was there with my good friend Hythlodaeus and we ran into you because you got sent to the past by our good friend Elidibus. We went there to meet our good friend Hermes and his pet bird. Hermes's bird was capable of destroying entire planets because she had emotion energy, a concept so advanced only Hermes and an elephant knew it existed. Hermes was going to let the bird destroy our planet because he wanted to do an experiment. And then he was going to memory wipe all of us until Venat flew in on her magical dog and escaped with you. She then for some reason decided not to tell anyone about what happened and instead doomed us all to die, including our good friend Azem who fell into a Volcano while trying to find the source of the noise even though Venat knew all along because she put a magic microchip on Hermes’s bird. She then became Hydaelyn and sundered the world because a bunch of weak humans who die after 80 years were better equipped to deal with the threat than immortal gods who could create whatever they wanted at will. Except the only “human” that could actually stand up to Meteion was 9/14ths of our good friend Azem who also needed Hydaelyns blessing to survive along with my great-grandson Zenos Viator Galvus who had Hydaelyns blessing too, except his was reverse-engineered in a Garlean laboratory. And he was a good friend.

Attached: 1562340957430.jpg (400x600, 133.51K)

yep unironically far more worth it than any single player ff in the last 2 decades. especially that dogshit game ffxv

Is the story finally over?

While the game surely leaves a lot to be desired from both a mechanical and technical standpoint and it definitely could have benefitted from not being shackled to such an archaic framework, I still enjoyed the story and most of it's characters quite a bit, so yes it was still worth it.

Yes yes but consider the following

Lalafell thighs

yes this gentleman understands

Attached: 1656306995232.jpg (298x145, 21.67K)

Actual schizo

Three way sex ending in double creampie with Momodi and Krile.

ahem

Attached: 1656220333285.jpg (960x960, 156.05K)

"And then they all got mindwiped" was the biggest cop-out they could've used but it's also the only one that makes any sense.
I'm not mad, I'm just a lil flaccid about it all.

Tell me more.

zenos actually killing somebody in our body would have been pure kino
instead were probably gonna get another expansion with fujocat and the diaperelf

Attached: 1656179581726.png (678x669, 643.53K)

Well I’m about 20 hours in and it’s a fun experience so far.

I’m thankful I can solo dungeons with npcs now because I get nervous with real people. It’s still fun to see people doing their own thing though and I like to wave at them.

I believe this.

i like the game, i like the themes, but god damn do i have adhd
i'm unable to play again for the life of me, getting past ARR and idk how much of heavensward

Attached: maximum fluff.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

Nanamo is for being bred by a virile strong male for the purpose of securing her line of succession

I'm 500 hours in and still haven't started Heavenward

Attached: 1639749065164.jpg (675x678, 51.62K)

What were you wanting to know?

Attached: lalathighs.jpg (1000x1624, 398.89K)

How many hours is ARR?

I just joined the uldah whatevers after hearing all the speeches from the heads of different regions.

Such a shill campaign would be little challenge to orchestrate for the man that turned SE's biggest blunder into it's biggest money maker.

Honestly, yeah. EX trials and savage/alliance raids are some of the coolest boss fights i've seen in any video game and you have the ingredients for easily the best final fantasy story burried under all the bullshit and a lot of great sideplots like the class quests

I can't imagine playing this game only doing the MSQ though, fights like hades lose all their build up in the story when you do the MSQ version and curbstomp them in 5 minutes