Name 1 character

name 1 character

Attached: CD081580-50B5-43ED-BA9B-435C1CDC005E.jpg (320x320, 55.21K)

Felix

Parvati becoming out of left field a lol so quirky lesbian. All because new writer changed her entire character after old writer left.

Parvati.
I remember her because she's the lesbian that created the controversy

Cockmaster31

Havarti

>biggest and most fleshed out questline is help a lesbian go on a date
what a shitty game that was. this was supposed to be the Fallout 4 killer

Attached: 1642715911323.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

Pope
Lesbian with a wrench
Tumblr character
Tumblr character
Some boring dude
Fridge with legs

What's worse is that you can't even scissor her. What were they thinking?

That one dyke. The other dyke but she’s a poo-in-the-loo. Knock-off Rick Sanchez.

I hated playing this game, it felt too much like something Nu-dult Swim would make. The amount of auto-fellatio in the sequel's trailer of "We're so self-aware and it's so funny believe me guys!!1!" was painful to sit through.

Obsidian is the same as Turtle Rock. They act like they're still the creators of the game everyone loved despite only a few of the original dev team returning.

Its literally borderlands writing that reddit autists love

The preacher guy was pretty good. I usually ran with him and the robot. Sometimes the spoiled rich red head chick too.

I played it only once on release so here we go.
The Rick and Morty professor is Phinneas Wells, i think
The deacon follower in the starting town is Maximillian De Soto
The asexual-turned lesbian mechanic follower is Parvati something
The spoiled bitch follower is Ellie somthing
One of the followers is some anarchist named Felix something
Purple-haired black hunter follower is Nyoka something
One of the bad guys is called chairman Rockwell
That is all, no faction leaders not even the big bad (sophia something, i think?). The writing is truly dogshit lmao

Literally rick and morty

bad capitalist man

I can't, I didn't even get past the second enemy encounter

Spacers Oppressed by high prices

Forgot the robo-janny.

>The woman companion that got hit with the gay beam sometime in the story
>Dr. Reddit
Wow, they could have 1:1 New Vegas but in space, but they fucked all that up.
Hopefully the sequel fixes it, but a polished turd will still be a turd.

Ya boy Reed Tobson

I hate that the only thing people ever remember about her is that she's a lesbian. Not that she's a shameless copy/paste ripoff of Kaylee from Firefly, down to Ashley Burch doing a really terrible impression of Jewel Staite.

Feldspar

jackie chan

Jewish game

>Cute, shy nerd girl from a troubled family
>Oh no! The filthy gamers will like her! She was practically made to be a good waifu!
>It cannot be allowed! I have to fix this!
>Oh, I know! I'll make her an asexual lesbian, make extra sure it's obvious she's not attracted to the PC at all, and then make her personal quest not about her absent mother as was hinted, but about my dyke self-ins... err, I mean well-written female character who cures her of her asexuality, and have the PC help them go on a dream date!
>Not only are the filthy gamers cucked out of a potential waifu, they have to work for it!
>I'm a genius! This is a great victory for feminism and lgbtqwerty representation!
>Take that, patriarchal scum!
Something like this, 100%.

RICK AND MORTY

Attached: WQEWQEW.png (1624x2143, 3M)

Fink and Rick Sanchez

RAM is burnt into my brain as the pinnacle of "what the fuck were they thinking" final boss fights.
I remember trying to turn her down on supernova when the game insisted she tag along to the powerstation whereupon she ignored the order to stay put, wandered into the fight, and died before taking out a single robot.