AI: THE SOMNIUM FILES - nirvanA Initiative

What went so right and so wrong?

Attached: tama-ts.png (969x1237, 1.66M)

Check this 5

Attached: 5.png (2560x1440, 928.71K)

Tama had my peepee up the whole time.

TRANNY GAME

Attached: 1625025525549.png (2045x530, 325.65K)

for me its her prison slut outfit where her massive ass and gstring is busting out the top of her pants

POST PICS

Attached: 1633730159872.jpg (1440x772, 111.47K)

that line was great because it sounded like she was reading it at gunpoint

I don't like how they forced this on Tama like they did Mizuki. It's clear they wanted to appease western faggots.

(actual massive spoilers)
>Tokiko kidnaps a kid and locks him up in a basement and steals all his organs to save her son's life
>This depresses her so much she attempts suicide
>Said kid murders her son in revenge because he got the So murder gene
>He then gets murdered in turn
>She doesn't seem to care about ANY of this and has no reaction whatsoever.

Attached: bing bing wahoo!.jpg (3840x2160, 591.8K)

I dont understand, I was interested in the game thanks to op coomer pic but then the game does shit like this ?

Mizuki's delicious flat chest

Post the pic you cunt.

MEDS

Attached: 1654658264532.jpg (2000x1555, 484.88K)

she fucking lost her mind, and she was right about you know what if you've done the nil number, so of course she stopped caring to have a reaction after her attempted suicide

Don't forget
>slits her wrists horizontally
Tokiko is a confirmed retard

Because she realized this world is fake and wanted to leave it.

Uchi gives you massive coom material and is unapologetically horny with the stuff he puts in his games but you have to put up with his pandering. Is it worth it?

>faggot that made his career of rewriting the same story dozen of times finally tries something slightly different
>it's even worse and full of vile tranny shit to boot

I'm like 70% sure that's just there to fuck with you and not meant to actually be canon.

>finally tries something slightly different
lol no

I dont know, is the game good enough to outweight the woke pandering?

She was an emotional wreck. Pls understand.

fine fine i reopened the game just for you

Attached: coomnium files.jpg (1242x1010, 442.42K)

>realized
You missed the whole point of the story. It only works on people who have nothing to lose, are in deep depression, or so traumatized they want to rewind time - anything to strengthen their denial for reality they despise so much. An average Any Forumstard would jump into Naix hands in a heartbeat. And Ryuki needs to visit an asylum, fast.

Idk man. Some of that shit leaked into the main story as well.

I have assumed they're not trapped in an abandoned location with few other people who already been there any last one time before but decide to not say anything, this time. I might be wrong

also with her hat instead of the glasses

Attached: Capture.png (763x1057, 1.08M)

Wew. Thank you user. Have something to fap about tonight.

Nah her victory declaration after the Peace Walker ending sequence is there even when Ryuki isn't anymore it's all legit

everyone knew it would be a shit sequel when the fact that Mizuki is one of the protagonists was revealed
Any Forums will defend it because of though ("hurr durr it makes Any Forums seethe")

There's only 2 random throwaway tranny lines, but the game is also just mediocre, so...

Fuck. Ryuki has it so good.

Damn 59 years old look like this??
Tokiko is so hot

Date going "lmao I survived 200 tons of rock falling on my head but got amnesia for six years until conveniently right when the story needed me to be cured" is some cheap bullshit. You really couldn't have come up with ANYTHING better? And poor fucking Hitomi, her boyfriend shoots her, vanishes for six years, shows up again for six months, seemingly dies in an explosion, then comes back six years later AGAIN.

This was largely better than the first game and better than ZTD and VLR

Mizuki is the better protagonist and it's not even close. But yes, Date is easily the best MC of the three.

then why didn't Shoma see the seams?

isnt tama like an off weirdo AI ball?

Can we easily conclude that AI2's antagonist plotline only happened because one person played ZTD at some point during his childhood? What did Uchi mean by that?

Attached: 1656209574516.jpg (565x535, 199.97K)

Playing ZTD drives you insane and makes you a lunatic.

Does this game have footfag service or no?

almost constant

She's right although this statement should end with a "but.....". You have homos like bryan singer and kevin spacey who are decent directors/actors but they also rape underage boys in gay rape parties.

maybe if the feet weren't so low detail
even koikatsu feet look better

>Aiba is tsundere
>Tama is horny but secretly pure
What will Maruko gimmick be?

He literally never shuts up while in Somnium

fuck i had to check that after you said that, so does that mean she really did noclip, but most likely the canon ending is that the frayer didnt tell ryuki?

Attached: Capture.png (1710x1183, 2.55M)

haughty brit

How is the writing? I liked the original, but the only things I've seen Any Forums talk about are shitpost threads about it being pozzed garbage or something.

Mesugaki bot

More of the same, I think it's slightly worse but it's not bad.

Yeah that whole thing with Date was pretty retarded. Just felt like they reused the same issue with him again but this time to keep him away from the limelight.

Can confirm

Attached: ztd.png (751x279, 242.01K)

Agreed. It was close to 999 for me. Easily Uchikoshi's second best work.

You're nuts user.
Yes in response to the spoiler.

Nah, the 1st one was better. I wonder how 2 feels if you never played Zero Escape trilogy

The game is super open about there being alternate timelines right from the start but I don't see anything continuing from the split timeline the player gets to make. Bottom line is Tokiko succeeded

The newer characters aren't as well done as the original characters, but the focus is a lot more split between the characters and the hindu 4d chess in this one compared to the first which was way more futuristic cop drama and way less Zero Escape. Overall I put it above most of Uchikoshi's other stuff and I'd be doubly sure of that if they cleaned up a couple things in the very late game.

Damn

Why would you ever do that to yourself?

Attached: .png (540x540, 283.85K)