Steam Summer Sale 2022

post carts, talk about deals, help others with vidya recommendations

>What should I get?
steam250.com/ is a great resource if you're stuck on what to buy for any niche
otherwise try store.steampowered.com/recommender/

ALWAYS look up a game on PCGW: pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Home especially for older titles.
even 'broken' games usually have great community fixes.

If you want potentially cheaper deals, check out isthereanydeal.com or gg.deals (filter the deals by DRM: Steam)

previous thread:

Attached: file.png (2530x362, 166.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/422510/DEMONS_TILT/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1644266961433.png (631x767, 152.72K)

Is this a good time to get the new blood pack?

Wat to remove?

Attached: steam_3PIXIC4O5i.png (624x781, 188.5K)

I am salty the few games I wanted to go on sale did not.

Looking for a good pinball game. Bonus points if it has some kind of gimmick.

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-175450.jpg (1080x1986, 322.52K)

Out of those games Type 0 is probably the worst. I can never get through it. The graphics are too uneven and the combat sucks.

Only one I can think of off the top of my head store.steampowered.com/app/422510/DEMONS_TILT/

I thought Catherine was more than a little underwhelming.

I have covid so I need absolute brain dead games. I've been enjoying vampire survivors and cookie clicker for example.

wait RDR1 is on steam? how?

geometry dash

Is Assassin's Creed Odyssey worth playing? Haven't played an AC game since Black Flag.

Black flag was the last good AC game

Rate my haul
I think this is the first sale where I only bought shit I actually know I'll play and probably beat and not any miscellaneous $5 bullshit

Attached: file.png (825x195, 16.26K)

Its a big pretty game with a story that i was trying to get invested in but the game is so fucking bloated even when I tried to just do the main quest it was such a dragged and the tiered loot system big numbers go up but the enemies scale so it doesnt ever feel like you get stronger. I wanted to like it but I dropped it.

If you want an Ancient Greece open world it's fun. But it's not classic AssCreed. It gets a lot of hate because it's way too big and it gets repetitive if you try to do everything. If you like Witcher 3 you would probably like it.

Fallout76 and/or Elder Scroll Online

Hey that's a great idea, thanks

It's fine but not sensational, sorta like a loot based RPG in some ways.
The DLCs have wacky nonsensical plots and there's already enough content without them.

Are the Devil May Cry PC ports worth it? I already have the games on console but it'd be cool to play them again on the comp

worth it for the mods alone

DMC1 has the correct Japanese difficulty and button mappings
Some may prefer the PS2 American difficulty though