Use caps lock

>use caps lock
>money STOLEN

Attached: 3305C9AA-2547-4542-88C0-28D838EC77CD.jpg (499x368, 30.33K)

>don't be a Any Forumstard
>don't get your money stolen
easy

>just don't free speech bro!
fuck off

private organizations have no obligation to give you a platform for speech, continue seething chud

The first amendment protects free speech from the government, not a corporation.

done in 1

Microsoft, I want you to know that I hate NIGGERS
When I play your game and interact with other players, I want them to know just how much I hate NIGGERS
If I can't do that, tell them how much I hate NIGGERS, we're going to have a problem
My $26.95 may not mean much to you, but I assure you there are millions of gamers just like me who hate NIGGERS
So you have a choice, millions of gamers or NIGGERS
Who's it gonna be?

you are a monumental retard if you dont know that every report system gets abused as fuck, hacked client devs are literally already working on making a feature that mass spams the report function and lots of people can use it and automatically get people banned, its just another tool for griefing, you have the actual devs do the griefing for you

""private"" corporation that receives billions in government tax breaks every year

Minecraft better not have a second resurgence after this second death

maybe dont elect bought rats :^)

So? The government doesn't have any right to intervene in what kind of speech a corporation decides to promote or remove from their platform.

There is no opposition party.

>they think only rightoids will be affected by this
Oh nononononono

Attached: 3B7D12A2-AB7C-45B2-8659-295FA71217B3.jpg (750x338, 117.64K)

Considering that the government destroyed the free market for these corporations, yes they should

>All caps is often seen as yelling
Wasn’t this the case since like the beginning of chat rooms?

video games????

Their house, their rules.

>you agree with games tos
>break tos
>WTF HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN BROS THIS IS LITERALLY 1984
shut up faggot

Attached: op.jpg (700x700, 73.44K)

Good

>no one has the balls for revolution
sounds like a (You) problem

janny deleetus last thread.

Attached: B8CCE19C-D1FB-41A8-9DEF-645E2F5CD1AE.png (608x1059, 144.42K)

>wanting government influence in the market to grow
Communist

You're free to be an aspie, and they are free to tell you to go be a faggot elsewhere if you just can't help yourself. Play ball or go find another field.

>game you bought years ago suddenly had a TOS changed because it changed companies
>the things you used to be able to do freely are now bannable
>you can't even refund the game now so even if you don't play the game to not get banned your money is still stolen

I'm not saying they should be doing this, retard-senpai.
All I'm saying is that we're regressing into a feudal society again and the government should stop pretending to represent the public.

damn they should tell that to my boss

It's more like this since its not just microshit servers.
>Having a good time with my family in my home
>Neighbour sells his house to some rich prick, things are fine for a while in spite of this
>Eventually rich prick decides to start trying to police how everyone in the neighbourhood acts in their own homes

guaranteed at least 75% of the posts ITT are from literal bots. some are even bots arguing with each other.

>MUH TOS
fuck off bootlicker

Every time.

ToS should be outlawed.

The first amendment covers all speech, it just doesn't matter because they choose to interpret it incorrectly.

Kek

Attached: 40BDEE97-D775-4846-A935-C7915B59DD01.jpg (750x210, 85.92K)

But when pic related happens there's a massive chimpout and all of a sudden you don't have to obey the rules
hmmmmm I sense a double standard

Attached: file.png (608x1059, 155.49K)

>I NEED TO CALL 8 YEAR OLDS NIGGER PR ELSE MY FREEDOMS ARE RESTRICTED
we used to lock you people up in comfy little hospitals in rooms that were like giant beds. Maybe you should check them out

Attached: 06b79c67bf08e04692139c418d5e7483.png (500x500, 295.72K)

Sirs, please do not critise the microsofts corporation

Attached: money stolen.png (655x1124, 137.41K)

shut the fuck up

>grow up
>realize you can't do the same shit you did in middle school in high school
wtf why'd no one tell me
>sign contract
>break contract
>lose privileges
>wtf why do my actions have consequences

Attached: boohoo.jpg (600x860, 38.48K)

The first amendment absolutely doesn't cover all speech. There are things that are literally illegal to say in the US. In fact there are multiple doctrine in US constitutional law to limit free speech. A Common example is fighting words. If you use words to incite violence, illicit violence, breach the peace, etc it is absolutely illegal. There are many examples of this.

>Buy a house
>Say "nigger" in my own house
>Am kicked out of my own house and have to buy another

have sex incel

Attached: XKCD_Free Speech_Extended.png (757x3030, 689.28K)

Accessing a public place and typing/saying "nigger" means lack of values and decency, ironically "nigger" behaviour

Attached: 1656306349017.gif (250x207, 743.69K)