Enemies has a aggro state

>enemies has a aggro state

Attached: karen unplugs her controller.webm (360x638, 2.87M)

God damn I feel sorry for wagies. How often do you dudes deal with people like this?

The audio for this is nuts, the woman chases the camera girl yelling "get away from me"
fucking women

Americans are not well.

>americans

Attached: 1468383472382.png (321x322, 34.84K)

You should see the Chinese.
The cameraman would have been stabbed 12 seconds into the video.

This is what oversocialization leads to.

Attached: 1637117565017.jpg (698x210, 36.01K)

I worked at a supermarket for a few months and somehow didn't have any run-ins, despite somehow managing to always be a magnet for weird people and situations.

What ever happened to mental institutions? Why are these people just allowed to walk around freely in public?

Why do pig skins turn red when they're angry

Oversocialization is not a problem, their parents should have raised them better.

Defunded.

We deserve to be erased.

>be amerinutt
>get shot

Reagan killed them.

>midnight /van/
Kino.

I worked in a majority black area, so I never had to deal with karens. Instead people just stole shit and attacked each other, occasionally having to refuse the bathroom to a homeless person who's obviously only there to steal from the deli section and shoot up on the toilet.

>be amerinutt
>shoot someone
No step on snek

Oh, so this is what they mean by 'literally shaking', they literally do shake uncontrollably for some reason

Only time that has ever happened to me is when someone was about to kill me and I was scared.

How do you Americans work at these public spots as wagies and not be 24/7 paranoid that some schizo Any ForumsACK with an AR comes shoot you down or a hoodrat pulls a gun out and turns the whole store into a shootout?

>he thinks that whites don't steal or attack each other in poor areas

lmoa

Because I conceal carry

The European-American woman cries out in pain as she strikes you.

I'm also armed. I just assume it's like the wild west times. Shit happens and you just gotta be ready for it.