*gives your game soul*

>*gives your game soul*

Attached: 71r-i1Q3qjL._AC_SY355_.jpg (358x355, 6.79K)

Eh, I didn't get why they had to keep "soul" in Elden Ring when they added runes

>makes your game generic
yawn

Monster Hunter

ur a faget.

Attached: edgy raiden.jpg (640x360, 72.6K)

what else gives games soul

if I could do one thing in a game, i would make a singular katana that is difficult to get. Locked behind a boss or several secret walls with no hints. Then I would make the stats on the sword fucking WORTHLESS. Fuck Katanas. god damned slant eyed nips

dog shit weeb shit

low poly graphics in 640x240 resolution

so cyberpunk 2077 then

heh noob... the stats on the katana is merely the skill of the user...

memorable menu sounds

id rather my games had soles

a textured UI/HUD that isn't just buttons floating in space
shit like the mouse cursor in warcraft 3 being a skeleton hand if you played undead

shitty nippon sword
bend after one clash against western broad sword
dog shit/10

The only soulful katana is the one from Fable.

Attached: Iron_Katana.jpg (300x307, 17.8K)

user please, that's obviously an oversized oriental razor blade, it wasn't meant to clash with superior martensite-ferrite-perlite steel compositions

>bend after one clash against western broad sword
Wrong, katanas are brittle because of the type of iron that was/is present in Japan. European swords are more likely to bend, Japanese swords are more likely to break outright. Bending is generally preferable because hammering a bent blade back into shape is a MUCH simpler undertaking. All swords will either bend or break, they're not invincible.

This take is retarded, Japan imported Iron from China and the steel you get from a tatara is not markedly different than the steel you get from a european bloomery. Because they're both bloomeries. Its the same shit.

yeah its easy to bend/break because of it slim/thin blade. It has no mass at all. WHen clash with the bigger, heavier, thicker western sword, it break like a fucking toy.
Literally a shitty sword used to mostly bully peasants, against it peer? Lol, lmao even.
Such a dog shit sword.

>weeb opinion
K dude

literally any game where this weapon isn't good the games' combat is shit
looking at you westerns