Who did you shoot?

Who did you shoot?

Attached: 1_Q28mqg53Jl184QgB9XsRNg.jpg (1200x960, 142.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dcy9OElVRxk&t=17s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the bum. The cop was way more useful and relatable

The lamppost to troll them all

The liberal

it's funny to me when games make it abundantly clear when you made the wrong choice, the devs basically make fun of you if you're the crooked cops errand boy

I don't remember that at all

all of them

Attached: 1656304063167.jpg (212x238, 3.86K)

the woman

Both

based I just used an rpg

And then you reloaded the mission and made the choice like the good boy that you are.

Personally, I shot Derrick because he ratted his IRA buddies out back in the day and was a junkie. From a purely business standpoint, it just made more sense to get rid of the rat drug addict, even if I liked him more.

Hes the obvious choice, although you could make the case that shooting Frankie? (I forgot)
could "free" Niko from his extortion

>one is a dumb bum junkie
>the other is a smug corrupt hypocrite pig
Wish I could shoot both, but if I could pick one, the cop because the other will likely get killed or OD in like a month

fuck this thread, everyone made the same decision.

Real question: Playboy or dwayne your first playthrough?

the cop cause he wanted his own brother killed and I dislike people who hate their family

honestly i just hate playboy for how retarded he is sometimes and the way he just drops you

True, but having the future commissioner on your side could be handy. He's a snake, though.

Derrick asked you to shoot Francis on a whim as well, though.

That's the easiest choice in the game. I killed Dwayne one time and felt so bad I started the game over.

>that scene with Niko in the elevator
>"I didn't kill Dwayne."

Attached: I can smell what I'm cookin.png (424x318, 186.05K)

Forgot to mention you can also call Francis and ask for a raise, too. Not like money means much in this game, but kinda cool. youtube.com/watch?v=dcy9OElVRxk&t=17s