Has Mario EVER been shown fixing a plumbing fault in any of the video games? He's been labeled a plumber for years...

Has Mario EVER been shown fixing a plumbing fault in any of the video games? He's been labeled a plumber for years, but the only association in the games has been that he travels through pipes.

Attached: mario03.png (727x898, 580.88K)

Attached: fix.gif (352x265, 861.75K)

Superstar Saga

A lot of those descriptions of old Nintendo characters are completely arbitrary and made up by japs who had no idea what they were talking about, like Samus being a "bounty hunter" which was never actually intended. That said, Mario Bros. is plumbing, abstractly.

Mario Bros Arcade you fucking retard

Show me where in Mario Bros arcade that Mario is actually fixing a plumbing issue and not in an abstract sense of clearing monsters, moron.

>like Samus being a "bounty hunter"
I don't play Metroid that often, but I thought that Samus was a bounty hunter. Did they change the lore or something? Does she work for the space police?

She's theoretically a bounty hunter, but she never hunts bounties and I recall that the guy who came up with it admitted he didn't know what it meant and just wrote it in because he thought it sounded cool. And yeah, she basically only ever does government missions, no private ventures or anything.

Metroid Prime Hunters plot involves a bunch of bounty hunters getting tricked into arriving at the same place though? Or am I remembering it wrong

That is the only one, because of high developer autonomy.

>fixing crabs and turtles causing issues in pipes isn't plumbing
okay retard

Nintendo seems to weirdly treat "bounty hunter" as basically "mercenary"
Like Samus is just a mercenary agent who takes jobs from the Feds.
Star Fox is a mercenary force that takes jobs from the General.
Captain Falcon was shown vaporizing a dude with his gun once to collect a bounty in a Nintendo comic, that's about it.

The creators of the Prime games pitched the idea of Samus actually hunting bounties and Nintendo said no.

These:
Also, he WAS a plumber back in NY, but nowadays he works as a full time hero for the Mushroom Kingdom.

I hope we get to do some actual bounty hunting in Prime 4.

WTf marior goes in pipes all the time what kind of SHIT ar you even talkinng right now?/

It's mainly Peach's poop so he's fine.

You know, I agree with you, but isn't that more of a pest control job now that I think about it?

You must be the dumbest fuckhead on this whole site.

>getting rid of monsters blocking pipes doesn't count as plumbing
The entire point of him being a plumber in Super Mario Bros is because MB Arcade is a prequel to them, so no, his "only association" isn't just using warp pipes

Him being from New York was never canon to the games.

It's still not a real plumbing job.

Then what should his job title be

how do people have the most random gifs available? Do they have a whole bunch saved or do they find them through a search?

He's gonna unfold it like the toilet
Man, once- once that man made the toilet everyone thought it was so awesome

Mario and Luigi can create red and green constructs like Green Lantern?
Those wrenches and hammers come out of thin air and disappear just as quick. They're both even changing tools on the fly, not to mention the colors of the tools match their own.

Mario is super
But I'm tuper

We get to see what the pipe down looks like, and they must’ve moved a ton of shit

yea, he goes into the castle's septic system

Attached: 64_hazymaze1.jpg (1280x800, 303.95K)