Monster Hunter: Rise

why is gunlance so shit, and its players insufferable?

Attached: file.png (256x256, 14.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/EgLADLZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doesn't Gunlance have the best TA times against Malzeno in the demo you faggot?

The slow and steady playstyle of lance and gunlance don't mesh well with the frantic fast paced design of Rise. Even worse, Gunlance has really shitty wirebug skills and wirebug skills are vital for every weapon in Rise.

wtf, wasn't Rise supposed to be classic MH?

Tranny charge blades starting shit that isint there. Off yourself faggot

>slow and steady playstyle of lance
Lance was actually one of the best since you got all the goodies from 5th gen with Adept on top, it was just a numbers problem as we fan see with Sunbreak

No? What the fuck are you talking about?
You can air jump, have a massive get-out-of-jail-free card with the wire bug recovery, you have a mount, and every weapon has extremely powerful wirebug skills that fundamentally change how the weapons work.

Attached: monster-hunter-rise-wirebug-01[1].jpg (800x450, 92.56K)

Because the director of Rise was butthurt that people overwhelmingly didn't like the heat system from Generations, so he secretly added it to Rise.

ywnbaw and ywn be good at mh lancefags

Attached: 1641017067520.jpg (795x863, 120.88K)

It's not shit and I wish I knew.

pastebin.com/EgLADLZE
>???
>Seething Bazelgeuse
>Orange Espinas?
>Silver Rathalos
>Gold Rathian
>Lucent Nargacuga+Upgrade
Title update 1 (and 2 because of Espinas) weapon descriptions

GL and Lance are dogshit weapons used by shitters who lack the skill and eye hand coordination to move properly as to not get hit. These are the same retards who watched too much Game of Thrones and now think they're King Arthur or some shit.

Found the guy who triple carts on a regular basis.

First one could just be Malzeno’s fully upgraded LS. Like base Rise did with Mizu weapons. But it could also be something else entirely, hmmm.

That’s definitely the Espinas Subspecies.

Attached: 7B757950-FB65-4298-928D-81732CEB57C1.png (1580x923, 1.49M)

>Really shitty wirebugs skills
You can't say that when HBG exists.

It specifically mentions butterflies but we know Malzeno uses these leech-like things (called Quirio iirc) , although the Citadel’s relic messages mentioned there was something that seemed it was like Malzeno but kinda different in some way so maybe it’s a Malzeno species before he got control of the leeches? Dunno

All HBG needs is the repositioning wirebug and it's still the most powerful weapon in the game or the second most powerful after Bow, depending on who you ask.
HBG doesn't need anymore than that. I doubt that HBG will be any less than top 3 in Sunbreak.

Stfu double black nigger

Dalamadur....please....bring him back.......

I’m interested to see what it turns out to be, and also if it really leaves behind particle effects like that or if it’s just flavor text. According to the MR story, the Qurio were actually using Malzeno.

The only weapon in the entirety of MonHun that matters is HAMMER. This is the choice weapon of high-T, pussy slaying, big dicked chads. Everything is for cucks and trannies.

Kek outed

Actually I play IG and I am high t.

you didn't beat the game if you don't use shadow box gesture to kill the monster

You didn’t beat the game if ______________________.

I just love weapons that have cool mechanisms.

What's the rarest weapon you would encounter someone using?

>Actually I play IG and I am high estrogen
Fixed your typo for you, you’re welcome

Pls tell me that ??? is a new monster.

> According to the MR story, the Qurio were actually using Malzeno.
I dunno if it’s him being controlled, but the source of the Qurio is Gaismagorm the abyssal archdemon, basically the devil in hell who sent the qurio out to gather energy or something

Attached: 1068EF55-A4F7-4B06-AD1C-6E252B15BAE3.jpg (1267x2244, 410.28K)

Based. But only if you didn’t eat first.

Oh yeah I know. Gaismagorm apparently has a symbiotic relationship with the Qurio. It’s been sending them out to forcibly and non-consensually gather energy from monsters from all over in order for them to return and feed it said energy, creating “the calamity”/“the affliction”.

What monster was this?
>Giant snake
>Ultimate attack was him coiling around the arena, breaking the ground if you don't stop him, and eating you, resulting in instant game over

The weapon description mentions
>flashing
>untarnished
>divine
>butterflies
>bloodthirsty
And it’s not Lucent nargacuga because the last two are for Lucent+upgrade, I have no idea what would match with the description

Dalamadur, 4U boss

Ravioli formuoli de Frontier

No, he was FAR more giant. Like Zorah Magdaros tier.

Snakelet, pls

Attached: AE30C8DC-7484-40D5-BFA5-AA3D13704E5A.png (820x627, 659.32K)

I mean it could just be an optical thing to be fair. Dalamadur was always coiled completely around Speartip Crag. Ravi was coiled directly around the hunters with nothing obstructing it’s massive size.

Najarala

ok, what weapon would pic related ACTUALLY use?

Attached: 1641074174346.png (625x875, 541.29K)

Fixed damage on shelling that can only be raised by more arbitrary means compared to other sources of damage scaling causes problems that make it good early but eventually comes back to bite it back in the ass.

>Ultimate attack

It's an attack used in multiple phases (either in the form of a geyser or eruption depending on the zone) that Berserk Raviente causes, which you have to evade. Can be done with something as simple as a side hop but most just sort of panic dive it since Ravi hunts might as well be PvP due to how damage and part breaks work with scoring.

GS but he’d use it like an SA