I wish *cough* I had spent my youth doing something else other than wasting it playing and talking about videogames

I wish *cough* I had spent my youth doing something else other than wasting it playing and talking about videogames.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1200x630, 144.28K)

Don't kid yourself, you never had a worthwhile youth to spend in the first place. *pulls plug*

Spend most of my time skating with my friends. Games barely take up any of my time so I never think in terms of 'wasting' it. It's just this fun thing I do to chill out after a rough day.

>implying I will ever reach 45 like this dead boomer

>playing

Absolute cope.
Face it, you wasted your lives clicking pixels for a pathetic little dopamine hit.

It's funny because it isn't that hyperbolic. Even life insurance companies have made adjustments to take into account the lower life expectancy of millennials and generation z. We're fucked kek.

Wasting your life away playing videogames is one thing
another very different and pathetic thing is to be a rabid fanboy, championing your favorite brand just for a fleeting moment of superiority
this shithole full of those people

i wish i had the courage to kill myself

>I wish *cough* I had spent my youth doing something else other than wasting it playing and talking about videogames.
not me, I spent it all shitposting on Any Forums instead

Fuck flight or fight. Self preservation instinct is a bitch.

I’m so happy *cough* that I spent my life pursuing the things that made me happy, like family, love, my job, and my favorite hobby, video games.

I'm too autistic to hang out with normalfags anyway. And normalfags where I live is the equivalent of your ghetto niggers. Such is life of a third world shitter

Attached: 1566076159667.jpg (2003x1125, 328.77K)

How do you avoid them without going insane?

Shale i feel that way and i'm just 25 is my life over right...

Why do you think he’s on here?

I wish I was born in a time where I wouldn't have to put up with nigger faggots.

>with my friends
Loser

Attached: 1583325960003.png (1432x1076, 1.47M)

>without going insane
You're assuming, user

You have time until 30. 30 is when it's truly ogre

Man, I sure wish I worked more overtime at my shitty job so my cheating wife and ungrateful kids could have more knicknacks.

I'm depressed Yukiko you dumb cunt. Who wrote your lines is a massive faggo

Grandpa will respawn. No big deal. It’s just what gamers do