WoW

> Best couple in WoW
any blizzard dev lurking here please make it canon

Attached: 7.jpg (1364x677, 481.73K)

They'll turn the guy black for no reason like how they did to the twins.

jaina is LITERALLY for thrall. anduin is a homosexual

Step aside. This is the best canon couple in WoW.

Attached: 1631279079906.jpg (900x1200, 147.18K)

too late
jaina has been GREENED

> Jaina marries Anduin while cucking Thrall and Arthas

based

Actually revolting

> modern blizzard

Hey Blizz dev here, we take your opinions very seriously but unfortunatetly Jaina is a strong person and it would be not only objectifiying but also degregating for her/he to depend on a man, also she/he is a non binary person and enjoys transitioning from woman to man but manly he/her spends most of his time as a male so we are working for a woman partner for her, plus, Arthas will be a self declared asexual queer in the next book that we are going to publish in wich we are going to recap and fix some lore issues about he sexuality and race of many charcters

Attached: i-am-losing-my-grip-on-reality-i-am-losing-my.gif (375x498, 3M)

They will make Anduin gay or at least bi. Screencap this post, that's how certain of it I am.

Jaina's an old hag, why would he want her?

Jaina is a slave to the BGC

Attached: gZKfNMX[1].png (628x634, 640.74K)

This game is a fucking shit cringe fest and needs to be put down, it already suffered enough, also at wich point the main demographic changed to fucking faggots, I just cant realize how one day this fucking game became a fucking degenerate sexual fest

Attached: c80uctldsv921.png (450x554, 345.36K)

I would say this is true until he became a fucking faggot during BfA and even before that with him cheating in the fight with Garrosh. Thrall is a beta maleniger like 90% of all males in Warcraft now. Malfurion, Anduin, Uther all of them faggots because Blizzard cant write.

Attached: 1406236577583.png (748x807, 310.9K)

why do female taurens not look like that ingame

>at wich point the main demographic changed to fucking faggots
always has been

Because Blizzard needs to make all females look ugly right now to reflect their current staff norms. All the cows/whales can have good looking cows in game.

Attached: 1551265251096.jpg (688x875, 312.5K)

RETCON SHADOWLANDS

Attached: 1641691901817.webm (782x320, 2.66M)

I haven't touch warcraft in a hot minute, but how does the timeline work out for that coupling? feels like it wasn't that long ago Anduin was like 5 years old. Did they zoom his aging to make him a faction leader or something, or is Jaina just a cougar?

Attached: 1545585134143.png (764x345, 350.21K)

shes basically an aunt to him and his weird burgeoning friendship with Sylvanas also feels like this

Anduin is either going to get with a Draenei after that mention in a book he was into them, Tess Greymane because she's his advisor's daughter and also a princess and will make a great stealth cuckqueane while Lorna Crowley ravages him, or Taelia Fordring as the most likely, given she's his favourite mentor's daughter and they have way more interaction than him and Tess.

Or they just retcon his straightness and say he's gay/bi and have him hook up with Wrathion when he comes back for Dragonflight, I don't think they have a gay character more central than Flynn/Shaw, and he'd fill that role.

I honestly dont know user, how old is Jaina right now? Anduin looks like he is in his mid 20s, but Jaina? Isnt she like 60 by now?

would be kino if Anduin married Alexstraza

Attached: 6.png (1024x576, 542.12K)

Dosent Alex literally take hundreds of consorts over the centuries? I guess Anduin could be one and father a half human half dragon plot mcguffin.

Can someone explain to me why blizzard is going to do a dragon expansion? Wasn't there already one 10 years ago? I don't want to prance around with tranny dragons again.