GOTY so far

GOTY so far

Attached: neon-white-nintendo-switch-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 180.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5rS2m-EMGg
youtu.be/4N11XmW_Ys0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fotm streamer-bait
yeah nah

This isn't an Elden Ring thread

>le "my taste is superior" contrarian face

>GOTY so far
Don't get cocky yet.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 170.6K)

it's a pretty good game, kinda crazy I haven't seen a thread for it on Any Forums that's gotten more than just a few posts

theres lots of threads about it but idk how many replis they get

My GOTY so far. Currently I'm somewhere around Global Rank #27 (on Switch, I think it's seperated from the PC Global Rank).

Attached: FVpG4PiWYAI1Ck-.jpg (2048x1065, 314.09K)

thats not lego star wars skywalker saga..

I just 100%'d the game earlier today. I'm not doing the heaven/hell rushes, but I do have all the other achievements.

Who was Blue supposed to be again?

Just some old guy.

Game is meh, too easy and basically only one good way to get dev time because of the card system meaning you have no freedom. Got to chapter 7~, did 1.5 chapters at dev time and then dropped it. Banger ost though youtube.com/watch?v=Q5rS2m-EMGg

Attached: Neon White Thrasher Dev time.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

I just got my final Ace today (it was the final boss, it ended up being easier than getting Ace on the second boss). I only have one Red Ace, for the first level, and getting them for every level seems ridiculous.

You did get the achievements for beating Neon Green in each fight before he travels to the final areas by maximizing damage every time he drops his shield.....right!?

>furfags

was the second game or any of the spinoffs any better than Gunvolt 1? I was really put off by the first game, went in expecting MMZ and got something else entirely. Oh and the camera was waaayyy too zoomed in

I play on Switch so I'm free from every achievement that a dev doesn't bother implementing in their game. :^)

But I've looked up people doing that and it's insane.

youtu.be/4N11XmW_Ys0

>Episode 11
>Get the Book of Life page
>You can literally wallhack teleport chain through entire levels because it has no distance limitations and only requires a proper targets

I really wish there was a for fun mode that let you use whatever cards you wanted in a single level after you 100%d everything.

This looks like shit.

They're masks. And please tell me what kind of animal an oni is.

Attached: tumblr_550649d75e5040b40096762668a30da0_41459962_540.jpg (535x810, 95.17K)

Funny thing is Marathon is absolutely MEANT to be broken over your knee like this once you figure it out because they put those giant rings up to signal where you need to teleport to.

I haven't been able to do it that well though.

Well it kind of is I guess, it gets pretty boring since all you can do is just follow the dev approved path 99% of the time because of the card system.

Attached: Neon White Dasher Dev time.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

>That one White x Violet doujin where she has him tied up with laser traps pointed at him that will explode if he doesn't cum in time

source