How do i regain my ability to love games?

How do i regain my ability to love games?
i miss those days of being 15 and being engrosses in some video game with no care in the world. such happy times.
Now i'm 33, it's just survival every day in the concrete jungle only the predator is not the stronger animal, it's depression.
thinking of building a new PC. new onahole too. nocturnal lifestyle to survive till i'm no longer considered criminal. gotta survive tomorrow. survive the voice of the demon persecuting me. one day at a time. any advice appreciated.

Attached: e114672855907c6dc363ba0d22e28b35.jpg (720x663, 48.78K)

>depression
My god man the fuck up your meme disorder isn't real.

Start lifting heavy objects faggot. Emulate nostalgic games.

You will never love games the same way again. Best thing you can do is work on loving yourself.

Sounds like it’s not games you fell out with it’s just depression in general. Try talking to a family Dr. About possibly starting antidepressants if needed and try to get outside and stay in the sun for at least an hour a day.

Depression, and you just might be growing up and getting older. Our interests and things we love are eventually going to change. Maybe your entering a phase in your life where you're subconsciously focusing on other things. This is nothing but entertainment, nothing more, nothing less.

Try a game that you heard people enjoy but you personally thought looked stupid. Could be an old game or a new one. If its an old game, maybe you can appreciate it more now that you're older and hypothetically more mature and less swayed by public opinion. If its a new game, you might end up enjoying it and you can join their community to be a part of something that's still active.

>recommending jewpills

Jesus Christ saves.

pills are a gamble with life, 50/50 i might end up a vegetable, already out in the sun everyday and doest shut up the demon voice.

>Best thing you can do is work on loving yourself.
i love myself, i try to, otherwise i'd be in mexico right now, trying to score a "peaceful pill"

Take a break! I have three hobbies I rotate through: Vidya games, reading, and building gunpla models. It's easy to become disinterested in something you constantly do so I recommend getting a couple more hobbies and rotate back to games when you feel like it.

play something you wouldn't have played from the same era as when you formed your nostalgic feelings, a game that lots of people say is good
you will find it is pretty good

>You will take the happy pills
>You will keep working

nah, he still waits on me to do shit and survive

OP HERE
I'M CONSIDERING A FULL NOCTURNAL LIFESTYLE A LA BATMAN SINCE THE "VOICE" IS QUIETER AT NIGHT.

ANY BATMAN DUDES HERE?

You'll never be rid of me. We won long ago.

>Happy
reddit reviews disagree, shit;s scary, like losing your fap ability...i love fap ability, its keeps me wanting to survive another day, remove that and whats left?

have you been playing mostly multiplayer games?

i havent been playing anything, just watching twitch since i'm too unmotivated to do it myself

That's the scary part.
You lose your sex drive, yet you don't feel anything wrong.
Don't take the happy pills, user.

Real Answer: Become accomplished in your more important goals first.

You know its true. You can't enjoy the pointless games when you have the gnawing thoughts of uselessness at the back of your mind. Get your important shit done, then you can enjoy games again.

>happy
not so happy when 50/50 chance you get some permanent disability and launched into a deeper hell, and who gonna pay compensation? the psychiatrist? hell no the fucker is not taking the risk, i am.

Play something REALLY GOOD
Like Resident Evil 4, or Alien Soldier
Something that can make you appreciate the artistry of video games

Of course he does. You pray and still go out to do your work for the week. But your success and your soul's success hinges on your decision to believe.

thinking of trying VR shit, since i never tried that before, but shits expensive and my mom is stingy with money

>shits expensive
>$300 is too expensive
>mom
Are you underage?

You may have become so good at video games that modern games all look like unintelligent wastes of time.

jesus is a hypocrite, he teached a holy lifestyle but he turned water to wine and indirectly promoted alcoholism, i bet he was depressed too so he an hero himself on the cross

i'm 33. neetscum.
no bully plz

i was in a phase like that myself a few years back. what made me interested in games again was getting a ps4 for bloodborne in 2019 and playing all the games i had missed out on because i was a pcfag. just start taking the jump back into playing games and play some cool stuff you might have missed out on.

pirate on pc, buy a new console, boot up some emulators, whatever works so that you can play some good games that you skipped over in the past. movie games might actually be something to consider to get you back into things or some of the basic nintendo shit if you haven't played any of their games in years. i had a pretty good time with mario odyssey and the new kirby despite not playing a nintendo game since the first mario galaxy.

>good
nah, i cheat a lot since i'm lazy to work for it. therefore depression.

Beat Saber is extremely fun
A lot of physical activity for a depressed guy though

got ps5, tried shitborne, got rekt hard, gave up, sold ps5, got back to weed and wine, became criminal, released, now back to square one all alone. too chicken to end it. halp.

Have you tried playing classics you missed out on? I just started the Portal games (holy fuck why was the first game so good but so incredibly fucking short??) and I'm glad I gave these a try they're really good

VR can definitely lift you up and get you enthusiastic again for a couple months, but there aren't many games coming out there, it's amazing stuff but more devs need to give half a shit about the console sized userbase which eats up almost anything for it to get much worth playing.

OP HERE
ON MY SECOND BOTTLE OF WINE
MUST SURVIVE TOMORROW
ONE DAY AT A TIME
PRAY FOR ME MOTHERFUCKERS

how do i unbecome lazy as fuck?
only thing keep me going is hope the court lets me go back to my wife and child so i can live for them, i got nothing else to motivate me