Into the Breach is finally coming to mobile

>Into the Breach is finally coming to mobile
>But only for Netflix subscribers
Wot

Attached: jTEaMDtWu7gXQDz5Wq7MLd.jpg (1280x720, 719.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gameinformer.com/2022/06/24/into-the-breach-advanced-edition-coming-in-july-ios-and-android-versions-exclusive-to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do what now

>Into the Breach will be making its mobile device debut on July 19 as well, but these editions are only available for Netflix subscribers. Subset Games promises there are no ads or in-app purchases involved with the mobile app. All you need to access it is to be a Netflix subscriber, and the game is free to access on your iOS and Android device. These versions include a revised touch interface designed to function better on a smaller screen like a cell phone.
gameinformer.com/2022/06/24/into-the-breach-advanced-edition-coming-in-july-ios-and-android-versions-exclusive-to
Fucking weird

the fuck?

Attached: 1596660960137.jpg (549x188, 112.61K)

>you will own nothing

do what now

What a downfall from FTL. Never buying anything from these shithead devs again.

Apk

>sony making movies
>netflix making games

What the fuck

They have to do something because they're losing all the TV deals.

>Netflix exclusive games

Attached: squidward-laughing.gif (498x336, 1.4M)

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

What in the actual fuck?

Why the fuck would I want to play this on mobile? Who is ever so far from their PC that they need to download a mobile game?

ITB wasnt even good

discord also tried to sell games and failed, what's with companies and trying to grow ad infinitum?

You do what you have to do to survive. It's like asking why Amazon keeps trying to get big despite being big. If you stay big, you stay alive and can kill others and stay in power. It's how the world worked in the olden times.

But what's the demographic they're trying to reach here?
I don't play mobile games, but into the breach seems perfect for handhelds

I guess it's no weirder than when Steam tried selling movies. Will probably be just as successful.

Who cares about that, the fact that the game is getting a content update is far more note worthy

Attached: 1456454168.gif (263x263, 888.49K)

>sudoku w bugs and mechs
its mid

lel you can't trust any developers. They'll all bareback you for a dollar.

APK when?

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-175938.jpg (3120x1440, 1.1M)

They could never top FTL, and FTL: Multiverse is everything I could ever want from the game. It's not too late to join the fun, guys.

Attached: what are you buyin, sssssstranger.png (157x129, 20.85K)

that and the CEO will get fired/sued by the shareholders if they dont increase quarterly profits

FTL was rng trash.

Filtered.