Now that the dust has settless, is this game good?

Now that the dust has settless, is this game good?

Attached: seeeccccssss.png (588x572, 475.28K)

we've said it already
gameplay good and actually fun version of speedrunning
writing and characters cringe

not touching your game sorry
it just has a trannyesque vibe to it, know what i mean? the music is a huge redflag

So why are they having sex while wearing masks?

I am 90% positive they had to make machine girl like three times less hardcore for this game. Wish they had more schizophrenic aesthetic.

>trannyesque vibe
Everything does user. They have already conquered quite literally everything that's associated with nerdiness aka Warhammer, Warcraft, Star Trek, Star Wars etc so you shouldn't be too surprised.

game is extremely fun, would recommend for that alone
story is ok, i went into it with the same mindset i would with a shitty cult classic b-movie where half the point is to laugh at how ridiculous it is

it doesn't seem to take itself too seriously either, there are some decent bits spread throughout

Now that the dust had settled... I WANT TO FUCK THE BNUUY

Attached: 09a1568537c8dc89b83ec3017dd1148b.jpg (850x1127, 186.43K)

she will literally bite your dick off

this but with red

Attached: FDyGKx2WQAEn1Np.jpg (1000x1500, 146.2K)

Who said i'm making her give me a blowjob?

Just finished it and it seems like everyone, including me, has the same opinion. Very fun game, great music, pretty awful dialogue that reads like a twitter interaction.

who said you had any choice

Such is the charm of "Western anime."

I remember trying out Cannon Busters on netflix because it looked cool, but it turned out to be from a Western writer and it fucking showed. I'm tired of anime tropes as much as the next Cowboy Bebop loving normie, but when Western writers try to incorporate it, then it gets even worse.

I haven't heard anyone mention that show since it was released, was it that bad? I don't remember anything about it besides liking the visuals.

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.

Attached: WHITE!!!.jpg (1083x1080, 1.06M)

FUCK NEONS__

I couldn't finish it. It was just boring. Few moments of sakuga, but couldn't make up for the characters and episodic plot, honestly.

psycho wife

>I wonder what achievements are
>beat the whole game without dying
>beat the whole game without dying, with rocket launcher
What the fuck.

Attached: neon.jpg (1920x1080, 462.84K)

Sad these threads can't get more than 30 replies without coombait for the OP image

posting the only sprites that matter

Attached: portraitVioletMask_Swimsuit.png (724x1690, 372.04K)

and

Attached: portraitRedMask_Swimsuit.png (935x1713, 480.85K)

booba

its not that hard, especially mikey's

Fuuuuuck, I'm unironically loving their design aesthetic. And thank you user for the pngs, I'll be stealing them.