Damn

damn..

Attached: 1656274525202.jpg (500x562, 86.47K)

This but reverse the heads

That wouldn't make sense.

Attached: metroid fans.webm (512x768, 2.46M)

the games have hardly anything in common and I'm fully convinced it's one turbosperg that's been desperately trying to force a narrative or some juvenile rivalry between them for over a year straight

Play Dread
It's one of the worst hollowlikes to come out in recent memory

this

Yes play Dread. Don't play Hollow Kike

FPBP

LMAO, imagine thinking that pile of shit is good gameplay.
Super Metroid fags are a joke.
The easiest Hollow Knight boss is harder than the hardest Super Shitroid boss.

unironically this
no hollowknight fan is seething about metroid. OP invented a guy.

Yes because everyone knows the harder the bosses and game, the better the game is
This is why Silver Surfer and Fester’s Quest are the greatest games of all time

this x100

Metroid bronies are still seething about this image I made. I’ve never even played Hollow Knight, I just enjoy the (you) count.

Attached: 6F04F37A-12B1-4C11-B6B6-604F5DF5A963.jpg (946x588, 125.49K)

Reminder that Hollow Knight is unironic LGBTQ+ Propaganda, which is why a discord group is spamming it so much, while seething about Dread’s success.

The Metroid genre is boring.

meds

>cope

its literally the opposite. hollow knight wasn't looking to dethrone Metroid just honor its tradition. seething purists are the ones who are constantly comparing the two, then they shit themselves when they're told that hollow knight's a better game.

/thread

this

And Samus is a trans woman. Your point being?

Basically.
I love Metroid and Dread was pretty good, but Hollow Knight was god tier.

>samefagging this hard

Saved for future reposting, thanks.

>metroidbros enjoy a game for its design
>haollowfags only play games for difficulty and challenge and compare every other game to it
Dark Souls is > way

What??

1000000% this

Yes, I'm a mobileCHAD and?

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-062241_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x986, 210.12K)

Rent-free.

>hollowlikes
heh

>Main + Extra: 40 Hours
>Completionist: 58.5 Hours
I finished at 38 hours with all the charms, including unbreakables and as far as I know all dream bosses aside from Nightmare King Grimm. Pretty sure percentage was 108 or 109.
Only things I know I didn't do was Path of Pain; which I missed completely in White Palace, Godhome and Trial of the Fool. Am I missing much else? Doesn't seem like 20 hours worth.

>zoomer is unable to distinguish the product from the fanbase
don't engage

Difficulty is part of game design.
Newsflash: if a game can easily be beaten by mashing buttons, then it’s not a good game.

came here to say this

Fucking hollowfags and their revisionist history. Every Dread thread was full of astroturfing hollowkniggers.

Go bait someone else I’m busy kid

>he thinks he can finish Godhome in 20 hours
HAHAHAHAHAHA

godhome can add a lot of time depending on how good you are

I just wonder if he's even pulling off of anything real or just resorted to making shit up.

i recommend taking your meds

He's right, everything in the genre on Any Forums gets spammed with hollow knight shit and people looking for arguments, which are later claimed to be falseflagged by people who aren't into hollow knight.

everyone who likes hollow knight all go on v together and we all voted to shit your threads up, sorry about that

example?

I'm a boomer who played all of the Metroid games and most of the Castlevania ones and I can wholeheartedly say that Hollow Knight is the best among them. It does what the other two older series lack, namely good worldbuilding, lore and immersiveness. Progression should ideally mean improvement and this is a definite example.

I wouldn't know I never went in those threads
lol