>Made Miyamoto literally cringe

Attached: the-legend-of-zelda-the-wind-waker.jpg (2000x1270, 474.06K)

Miyamoto was also found to be climbing every single tree he could find in breath of the wild and spending hours doing boring nonsense, not just par for BotW’s course.
He also fought Reggie on including wii sports for free.
He also spearheaded the new theme park and movie.
Conclusion: Miyamoto is a nigger.

Miyamoto is alright sometimes

Toon Link almost killed the series.

>no wind waker sequel getting to play as adult toon link being able to control large pirate ships

Attached: agc.jpg (912x1024, 63.71K)

>actual wind waker sequels are fucking DS gimmick titles where you can't even use the dpad to move

Attached: urge to kill.jpg (593x230, 27.45K)

did he not like wind waker or something

Wind Waker is literally the only Zelda game that kept my interest for more than 20 minutes

>we were going to get an actual WW sequel that could’ve expanded and improved on everything from WW
>the fucking Majora’s Mask of the GCN
>because autists whined “MY REALISTIC ZELDA ON MY NINTENDO!” that shit got scrapped and turned into two shitty DS games
Will never not make me fucking mad

Attached: 1653151038227.jpg (500x598, 54.92K)

Wrong

All people who hate Wind Waker are just Marilyn Monroe in disguise.

Attached: marilyn-monroe-big-laugh-x0xzhczmu3uukefe.jpg (660x900, 81.48K)

Bad translation of an interview, and we know why it's on purporse.

To be fair, Miyamoto worked hard on his projects, so im assuming he thought Reggie was disrespecting his game design philosophy by packing the game for free.

>Miyamoto was also found to be climbing every single tree he could find in breath of the wild and spending hours doing boring nonsense, not just par for BotW’s course.
Is this supposed to make me hate Miyamoto? That makes me like him even more because I do that too

>for 5-10 years evey retard shits on WW for being overly cartoony and childish
>sudden;y now WW is the greatest thing ever and nothing was ever wrong with it.
You people are beyond faggotry.
You have no personality or mind of your own.

he may have cringed initially, but little did he know the gameplay was far worse than the infantilized artstyle

Attached: nook.gif (273x232, 3.62M)

good, the tech wasn't there for a proper WW-like game, it wouldn't be till the end of the wiiu where we got BotW that WW's original vision was realized. Pivoting from WW to what was basically OoT 2.0 was the best thing they could have done at the time and they were rewarded with the best selling zelda of all time until botw

WELL YOU DONTU KNOW WHATTU YOU RIKE!

Attached: shigerumiyamoto.jpg (200x221, 5.77K)

>WW comes out and everyone capable of posting on the internet at the time hates it
>new generation who played WW as a kiddo gets online
>has good memories of it and spams how much they love it
It's almost as if generations have different opinions. And generational gaps are coming faster and faster with all the new media that comes out + internet.

Attached: 1504144229727.jpg (438x483, 38.28K)

>tfw no multiplayer WW mod that allows bands of pirates to capture islands and build defensive walls and spawn monsters in order to protect rare items.

Attached: 200327-Gadre-TFW-NO-GF-_vyzbnj.jpg (2400x1350, 224.35K)

>every 5-10 years
>the amount of time for a generational gap
Hurr? Durr?

There was an interview that came out saying he hated wind wakers look and the childish cartoon artstyle made him cringe.