Dark Souls lore thread

What's going on here? All I can make out in the mural is a man holding up an egg (?), perhaps offering it to the statue, and a lion. Then there's the birds, Velka connection? Or is this related to Filianore? What's Ornstein got to do with it? I always thought the baby was Gwyn's firstborn, and Ornstein has a connection to him, but how does the rest figure into this then? What's happening in the top half of the mural? I'm not sure if I'm seeing goat skulls or tree branches or more hands reaching out or offering things. I think at the very top there's the sun. The frame features what may be two snakes intertwined, Frampt and Kaathe? Why did the Fire Keeper die here?

Attached: 1639290258370.jpg (1920x1080, 550.3K)

I don't know but the giant snakes in Dark Souls look like Jews.

Isnt that texture ripped off from google? Like it's just from some online library.
It's been a few years since I was looking at Dark Souls textures like that so I might be mixing it up with something else

that better not be true

Attached: 1652466841324.jpg (621x621, 268.95K)

Why did Freide go into the painted world and why does she want it to rot?

Attached: 1656256003940m.jpg (1024x1024, 93.37K)

Nah you're mixing it with the painting in AL.

Probably yeah. Not sure if it's higher quality in the remaster but I found this

Attached: mural.png (512x1024, 872.01K)

what's that from? found a pic of the remaster version

Attached: 1646569883560.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

should've reverse image searched before asking, so it's concept art. def not ripped of then.

From a Nexus mod that replaces it, the creator claims to have found it in Dark Souls: Design Works.

I'm playing DS1 rn, my third attempt at a playthrough. Elden Ring finally made these games click for me, so it's kinda like 6-7 kino games came out at once for me.
I'm liking Dark Souls 1 a lot, but I am having trouble finding good weapons and armor. I have just rung both bells and am going to do Darkwood for the Moth Queen. I am using Longsword +4 and Pyromancer +5 but feel weak what do lvl 45 str 24 dex 17

What the fuck is pickle pee pump a rum?

Best place to soulfarm in DS1? Is it the Forest make the 4 soldiers run off a cliff for 10k?

The baby's holding a sword in the concept art. certainly the god of war/Gwyn's firstborn then I would think?

Attached: 1647964266383.png (800x1167, 1.16M)

Assuming it's not just a random asset, statue depicts agricultural goddess (like Demeter) hence the wheat, etc. Probably of fertility too. The baby probably is Gwyn's firstborn. Curious enough, no depictions of any queen or mother god in Anor Londo, my headcanon is Gwyn was never married. He is very Zeus-like so he probably just goes and making babies with whoever he pleases

most weapons are viable, just upgrade your sword more. you could've upgraded it beyond +5 before blight town, even to +10 before quelaag so that might be why you feel a bit weak.

She's an unkindled, so she probably got burnt by the first flame, traumatized from it and fled to the painted world which is supposedly a place for outcasts and hopelessness.
Blackflame friede is something similar to the lord of hollows ending I think, with her usurping Ariandel's pot

I guess the egg is just another symbol of agriculture? It could be that simple I guess. I might have gotten a little overexcited because it reminded me of Filianore.

are estus flasks created from fire keeper souls? the description seems to imply this and you do use them to upgrade the flask but estus flasks seem too common for this to be the case.

THE CROW TURNED ITSELF INTO A PICKLE, ASHEN ONE! PICKLE PEEEE!

What's up with the unkindled in DSIII? Hollows and the curse of the undead is sort of dropped for being an ashen one.