Steam deck thread

One more week and then it is our time Q3 bros

Attached: 1589795931474.jpg (1536x2048, 550.34K)

But I'm After Q3.

I hope I get mine right when July starts I was originally Q2 and it pushed me back.

Anyone got racing game recommendations? Got dirt 2 (not rally), most wanted 2005 and burnout 3 at the moment. Is redout or grip any good?

I was also pushed out of q2 but I did that calculator and it said I wouldn't get mine until October.

Attached: 1642896532662.jpg (552x680, 73.02K)

Yeah that calculator was saying mid July for me and now it’s saying august so I’m not putting much faith in it.

I don't put much faith in it either but it doesn't give me great hope of getting mine in july

Damn that thing is huge.

It's really comfy to use, made for man hands unlike switch. Also helps it has proper joysticks.

Yeah, it's great. It actually fits my hands.

When are they gonna mass release this thing? This reserving and waiting for months bull shit or buy from scalpers sucks ass

So what's the performance like?

Attached: 1ylon7.jpg (347x513, 29.21K)

Any recommendations for a battery bank that can charge while playing and I can take on an airplane? I have a 5 hour flight to Costa Rica in November

>Valve ships mine using FedEx on Wednesday
>still not here
>24 hours later still "in transit" in the same location
Fedex really dragging their feet here, I usually don't have this problem with them

Attached: 1366239700987.jpg (235x318, 14.85K)

not good since it runs on linux. It can play older games like dragon age origins at 30 - 25 fps

Fantastic. It can play most older games pre 2014ish at 60fps, latest games 30-40fps.

depends on the game,but it's a bit better than the PS4 generally (though with a newer architecture, so it will age well).
though you can configure the performance easily so even if you can't get 60 at good graphical fidelity, you can make the screen 40hz and make it alot smoother,

For how long though? I plan on not being away from a power outlet much but I also know that I will probably end up taking it on a flight or road trip at some point.

Gaben is stuck in traffic but he will deliver it you just wait

Mine said the same thing and then suddenly arrived.

and ugly

nta but about 1.5-2 hours for the most demanding games, though if you cap the FPS and lower the res,it can be up to 5 hours (for some indies and emulators, it can be more like 6-7 hours).

great for pc games. its a slog for switch emulation, wii u emulation is okay EXCEPT for BotW. ps2/gamecube generation and prior runs like butter. havent tested ps3. this thing hasn't quite made the switch obsolete, maybe Deck 2 will. It's first and foremost a PC game machine, with older emulated titles running great.