Why is the best rpgmaker game the least talked about on Any Forums?

Why is the best rpgmaker game the least talked about on Any Forums?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 39.21K)

Jesus I forgot this even existed.

Trannies took over the rpgmaker market and only care about omori

It saddens me to see omori turn into the face of rpgmaker games while a game that fits the engine better like to the moon is ignored.
This.

I never heard of this game. I doubt it's as good as OMORI and Yume Nikki

fuck off underage

To the Moon is honestly not very good.
Regrets from a shitty broken relationship is like the least interesting possible basis for a story.

this was supposed to be some super sad trip, and I'm oftentimes over emotional, but this game genuinely didn't make me feel anything at all. It was a very boring ride with some ok characters and a pretty whatever twist.

I'm just being honest. I looked up this game and from what I can tell OMORI is better in every aspect. Better combat, better story, more content, better music, and better art style. The story doesn't even make sense and there's no gameplay besides cut scenes. Might as well be a visual novel made in a old and bad version of rpgmaker. You can't tell me that this is better than OMORI

How the hell did this visual novel even blow up in the first place?

Tranny game

youtubers doing the whole SADDEST GAME EVER thing with a thumbnail of them crying, of course it came off the back of SCARIEST GAME EVER like Corpse Party and The Crooked Man

It has a good story and it's a great experience but over hype killed the game

I never understood why this game was so fucking hyped and then it just quickly died down. Seriously there is pretty much nobody who cares about this game nowadays.
I expect the same shit to happen with omori.

Omori is riding strong. This game died as quickly as it rose. The twitter and tumblr crowd will keep OMORI alive for a couple of years. The main cast of OMORI is perfect for college kids and womanchildren so they'll keep omori alive for a while

Was this game ever big. All of the reviews are 10/10 and I see old posts claiming this is the goto rpgmaker game but I'm assuming that was just a niche community.

What the hell is this? How is it the best or most successful rpgmaker game when ive played dozens and never even heard of this.

No combat is better than shit combat. To The Moon is a short walking sim with a few puzzles and OMORI would've been a much better game if it were one too

>wants to fly to the moon
>leaves in a shuttle and not in a Mercury rocket class.
This ship was not designed to land on the moon let alone have the power capacity to fly that far.

Attached: screenshot_10.jpg (1460x821, 130.31K)

It was popular back in the day amongst normalfags who aren't necessarily into the genre. Used to be featured in game magazines, that's how I got into rpgmaker games in the first place

So I'm assuming rpgmaker horror fatigue was kicking in so this game launched the rpgmaker VN phase and now the horror phase is back again
OMORI doesn't have shit combat. The follow up system, emotion system, and energy system work great. I'm yet to find another rpgmaker game with a follow up mechanic like omori

I really liked the combat system too, but most of the fights were too easy to ever do it justice.

The Kel nuke ruined everything. I think the battle system was easy since a girl designed the game for earthbound fans that never played earthbound. The worst part of omori is the pacing like fucking sweethearts castle where you think youre done then you got even more useless tasks to do

Soon...

Attached: Fear & Hunger Termina.png (1412x1080, 1.52M)

>trannies! trannies everywhere!

Attached: Y04petergriffin.jpg (625x455, 72.16K)