What chair do you use for gaming? Do you use armrests or not? Is it worth splurging?

What chair do you use for gaming? Do you use armrests or not? Is it worth splurging?

Attached: 7MSBzwt.png (1286x1406, 967.36K)

pantyhose sex

No its not worth splurging. Armrests just get in the way

make sure it has a metal plate between your ass and the gas canister

mesh instead of fabric or leather ensures it absorbs less of your stank after 10 years

your floor WILL be damaged by the chair if you don't put it on top of a mat

Get an office chair that you can lay back in and feel good
Armrests are useful but not something to think too hard about

What do you personally use, user?

Wish I had an office lady gf

Wish I was an office lady's chair

I wish a woman would use my face as her chair.

Wish this user had an Office lady gf

Attached: OL.jpg (1080x530, 363.71K)

I wish user was a cute office lady

You spend most of your day in a chair and a bed, so you should have a good quality chair and bed. You should have a chair that's comfortable and allows you to maintain proper posture lest your gamer neck gets worse or you get carpal tunnel or cubital tunnel or back pain.
A good quality office chair is the most optimal no matter the budget. Stay away from racecar chairs.

the OP of this is a gril?

No chair will save you from bad posture. Only getting up and exercising will. Posture exercises are easy to google.

no arm rest. fapping with an arm rest is the reason why i think my dick is bent. had to fap at an unsual angle to avoid it

mesh
arm rests even to desk
cheap and sturdy

Attached: 1644465085144.jpg (194x259, 7.08K)

yes, she even posted pics back then

Picrel is strictly an outdoor chair in the minds of NPCs but compare it to expensive gaming chairs:
>about $110
>can lean back further than with gaming chairs
>rest feet (you do need to pad the metal bar) higher than heart level
>you can now masturbate in extreme comfort and pass out safely without falling off your chair
>also no chance of gas tube anal explosion
Just make sure to get one that doesn't have plastic parts in the rotating joints. Keywords are zero gravity chair

Attached: sleep chair.png (840x488, 618.99K)

I smashed by arm rests off while playing for honor, the campaign on easy, not even multiplayer.

That one part with the Asians and the raiders?

The one where you had to save some viking guy, replayed it on the hardest mode and died once.

I have like 100 of these in my storage.

Attached: chair.jpg (768x1152, 39.99K)