What would a game based on "The Boys" be like?

What would a game based on "The Boys" be like?

Attached: file.png (2000x1350, 2.51M)

Telltale-like movie game.

Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League but with gore I guess.

more like the soys

i don't know what i'd want to do in this universe in a video game. a Quantic Dream style game could work. i'd say TellTale like the other user, but their shit is too cartoony. i don't know if i wanna play an open world arpg with character creation and shit, that universe kinda sucks unless the player character is gunning for Homelander and a bunch of other people with powers or something.

What's the show about is it just capeshit?

Satire of capeshit examining what it would be like if superheroes were selfish and immoral instead of selfless and heroic. Main plot involves a group of non-superpowered "Supe" hunters called the Boys out to kill the main antagonist, a Superman knockoff called Homelander.

Maybe you just play as the cast for certain events. Sometimes stealth mission, some times you play as starlight, espionage mission where you find clues then confront the specific character for info, missions where you play as someone with powers. Could be fun

>Yakuza clone
>Can swap between either of the main characters during battle
>Espionage missions and side missions to increase your party's skill
>Throw in a few segments where you play as Homelander

Attached: 81VdBzKvvjL.jpg (1200x1800, 295.25K)

>"The Boys"
The what now?

it's pretty gory and violent for the sake of being shocking for the normies out there
but it is fun seeing the special effects and stuff
it's a take on superheroes if they were real life products and stuff in a world like ours and not idealized like comics, they are selfish, use drugs and kill for kicks

The TV show or the comics? If it's based on the comics, it would be fucking awesome. If it was based on the TV show it would play exactly like every virtue signaling telltale game out there

Saints Row 4 with capes

Divide the game into a series of missions devoted to killing a specific hero.
Probably would work as one of those 4 player coop type games like l4d or deep rock.
Its basically how I thought the show would be during season one and they were dealing with the invisible guy.
The deep is the training mission

More like capeshit, but on purpose. Shitty, often stupid, people doing shitty things with powers, opposed by other shitty people. A satirical statement on society, saying supers would be like asshole politicians, full of shit egotistical celebrities, and do-anything-to-win pro athletes. Saying that supers would be mostly unhelpful, but nonsensically let loose to do whatever, a blend of old comic vigilante acceptance but without any reason to do so. There's a fair amount of 'America is bad' themes from Homelander and mocking superheroes (and pro athletes) as entertainment franchises and product endorsement.

>what if super hero's where le bad
nope no thanks

Attached: 1649472882221.jpg (357x312, 28.71K)

I prefer the comic book

not "if they were bad" but rather "if they were real people"

Except it defeats its own fucking point with the main girl.
Turns out it's not superheroes that are the problem, just "the boys".

Saints Row 4

>that leotard

Attached: 1655784826026.jpg (1193x1770, 628.41K)

No I think its the superheroes

What is it about making Superman evil? Is it the heat vision? It's the heat vision right? Is there an evil Cyclops story?

Attached: 1653706743595.png (500x359, 151.97K)

Post modern deconstruction

>Is there an evil Cyclops story?
Every Cyclops story.

I think ripping off the premise of dead by daylight would be an alright choice. The human team has to either hunt down the super hero or complete a certain objective (or vice versa depending on the map). And human players play in first person. Oh and they can pick up or craft guns too.

Where's my postmodern Batman story then? I'm not counting The Batman Who Laughs. I want a halfway decent one that doesn't just get his ass whooped by stronger Superman.

>Remove Garth Ennis or keep him on a leash
>Suddenly the Boys is tolerable.
Ireland, reel in your spazzoids or so help me god.

Attached: 1453446231617.jpg (239x215, 18.02K)

Probably just a GTA style open world game where you play a superhero. The fact that you occasionally go on psychotic killing sprees just worked into the story.

Open world RPG about hunting supes

You don't think there are comics out there that have the cynical approach of "if they real, they bad?"