Sekiro

Fuck this dogshit fight an fuck this dogshit game, no wonder e-celebs like elden ring more

Attached: 1633956537157.jpg (1920x1088, 101.47K)

>he hesitated

Attached: 1653978373050.png (1080x1080, 1.01M)

Imagine getting blown the fuck out in a single player game that's designed to literally be beaten and then ranting about it on Any Forums. Yikes.

why is it bad

another one filtered

Attached: seki1488.png (528x227, 109.35K)

stop hesitating

one you master the deflect mechanic, you become a god. I don't understand why shitters complain so hard about this game. it's a simple problem of timing. was it autism?

Attached: seki1.jpg (1325x1438, 954.46K)

Fpbp

I had a more difficult time fighting Midir and Nameless King.

>shura turns orangutan into a shitty dark souls boss
>but it also turns sekiro into a hobo
the fuck was up with shura

Attached: 1641393008678.png (1668x1831, 882.81K)

Poorfag, my windows 2007 pc from 2009 had a tb hdd

What are you talking about? I have 2 1tb ssd, it's funny because its 1488 and it filters trannies

Attached: seki2.jpg (1340x1899, 388.76K)

you're genuinely retarded. completely missed his point and used it to flex the fact you had a certain spec during a certain tme

>that's designed to literally be beaten

Attached: Miyathink610.jpg (800x450, 41.18K)

Remember fighting this fucker for the first time, used all my healing and his posture bar was almost full, fucked up and tried thinking too much and just got cleaned out. "Hesitation is defeat". The mad cunt is even telling you how to beat him, such a good fight. Uncharacteristic of FROM as their final bosses usually suck ass, but the sword saint and inner Isshin are right up there with Gehrman and Orphan of Kos.

fuck you miyazaki

Just stay up close to him at all times and be aggressive
Also you can deflect his charged wind attacks and arcs

god i love sekiro so much
best fromsoft game
next to ds and ds3

Just enjoy the combat bro.

Attached: Super-Oniwa-Brothers.webm (1280x720, 816.74K)

Hardest part of the game next to 2ape

You will appreciate how fair this fucker is when/if you fight Malenia. Isshin is uniornically how all super bosses should be. There’s a rhyme and reason to his playstyle and everything you’ve learned about the game is expected to be used there. Initially when I got to this part I thought it was bullshit too. Then I took a break came back and realized I had to be aggressive and it worked wonders. When I say aggressive I’m not talking about the meme aggressive where you just spam L1 with no thought. I’m talking about being an active agent and not letting him bully the fuck out of you. Also if you even take 1 damage from Genichiro you aren’t understanding the fight. That part shouldn’t even exist for you. It’s like running beating a man in a race and his legs were broken.

Attached: B62A36FD-165E-496C-A351-912F97BA7FE9.jpg (811x1210, 888.12K)

isshin is the ultimate blue ball. right when some faggot gets to the end by spamming block they get gigafiltered by a dead old man

>When I say aggressive I’m not talking about the meme aggressive where you just spam L1 with no thought
the entire game becomes much more easier when instead of spamming l1 like the memers say you decide to attack in between deflects

a shit ton of enemies are programmed to prefer to block and deflect you rather than keep attacking, you can completely bully and disarm any enemy. Genichiro and owl get completely wrecked by this.
Its funny because if the enemy just tanked the hits and kept attacking you the game would be 100% harder and unfun as fuck.