Would the FF7 Remake from CyberConnect2 be better than Square-Enix actual remake?

Would the FF7 Remake from CyberConnect2 be better than Square-Enix actual remake?

Attached: FF7 CyberConnect2.png (1280x594, 701.03K)

Yes

Go play any number of Bullshit Naruto Brawlers and you'll find your answer: No.

The battle and ironic, the cinematic feel of them, are miles better than what is show and playable in FF7:RE final product.

Not really since Nojima would still be doing the story. And it would have been the same time jannies junk.

It would've been better if SE left FF7 alone and stopped soiling it's legacy.

Attached: cloud 7.50.14 AM.png (1212x969, 2.46M)

Why did they outsource such a high profile project in the first place?

Nomura and others were working on (cleaning up their mess) of FFXV and KH3 at the time. Once they were done with those, they looked at the development of FFVII:R and said "nah, this isn't working out." And took over the job. But notice that now they rushed out Episode 1, Nomura is already moving onto other projects, leaving others to finish Episode 2 and 3. He's literally the JJ Abrams of video games.

He didn't want the job of director in the first place and thought Kitase was gonna direct it like the original. He's still the creative director for parts 2 and 3 anyway.
Kitase and Nojima are the real boogeymen you're talking about, considering their autism outweighs Nomura's by a thousand.

It is weird Kitase isn't directing it. But by the same token, if he did, we'd probably have all the ideas he wanted. Including the dating mechanic and a bad love story.

i like cc2, but no, absolutely not.

Their job was everything but the story, which means their version wouldn't have addressed the main concern. If you believe nomura, nojima, and all the producers words, the remake's meta twisting of the story had been planned since advent children came out.

Why does final fantasy trigger Any Forums so hard?

ff7's pedestal is unearned

Hate anime weeb shit. Simple as.

Have you seen the 2015 trailer? You wouldn't be asking this if you had.

Attached: 438128-CD.jpg (1919x1080, 263.01K)

the franchise means different things to different people. also some just really dont like japanese and rpg games

It is specifically FF7 Remake and FFXIV and more specifically it's two people, Barry and the one that writes bitchy posts about how "nobody's allowed to criticize this game".

I'd rather see what autistic trainwreak vision they had over more flippy motorcycle shit. Seriously why does he keep doing that shit only in VII?

1) It's popular so automatically half of Any Forums hates it to be contrarian.
2) Fans of the series hate half the games themselves. Their favorite pastime is to argue over which games suck the most. Not which games are good.
3) Final Fantasy's formula as a whole is a self defeating one, hence #2.

Yes absolutely. the NPC and environment graphics would have been way better too because they didn't rush them out with an incompetent team like nomura did last second.

Attached: FF7R assets.png (1279x1352, 2.3M)

Any Forums hates whatever most people like. The more popular something is, the more this place will foam at the mouth. We had "RDR2 is the worst game ever made in history" threads for like 6 months after its release. FF7R just released on steam so Any Forums is on full contrarian mode.

Attached: 1656123268849m.jpg (491x654, 60.93K)

i remember Nomura sitting down and making the whole game on his lunch break

>omg this trash looks like trash!

What even is the point of this picture?

>environments are higher quality and more steampunk like the original.
if only we got this.

>I'm blind: The Post

Lol sure dude.

Looks fine on PC last I recall, seems like the PS4/PS5 dynamic resolution fucking up

his ass hurts and his butt is blasted, there's nothing but seethe to get from him

well since the whole game is trash..

Attached: 1640147508594.png (1920x1080, 3.51M)

PC is exactly the same. it looks bad on all of them because the models are bad.
and the PC still has the dynamic resolution because the devs are retarded.

Why do you cunts jerk off souls games so much then? I mean they’re mainstream and suck. Maybe v only hates good games?