PC port when

PC port when

Attached: lost-judgment-screenshots-32mf_qun5.jpg (3840x2160, 872.74K)

It was kind of shit. Sure you want one?

never beacuse gooks can't into computers

Never, you're going to need a PS4 emulator to play it.

Never, portbeggar.

>release PC ports with Beta Yagami
>leave files suspiciously easy to swap with PS4 Judgment/LJ files
>modders give the games the Tanimura Restoration treatment

Attached: tumblr_pfwie1OJLN1twq4xao1_1280.png (1250x1875, 1.17M)

What about the voice?

Amazon Luna

its not bad, can't get the timing for drone races down so I had to give up on that, even has M+KB controls if that's your thingbut true detectives play with controller

jesus christ spoiler that shit

Sega would have to rerender every single cutscene, right after having just done that for the remaster and LJ.
Even people who think they'll remove Kimura from the game and release it on pc have to accept that it'll be a very long wait.

unless Johnny's relaxes on that, which is possible now that the actual guy is dead, Sega is probably gonna scrap Judgment as a spin-off series and try something new

Maybe SEGA could negotiate for just having the voice intact, since it sounds like the issue Johnny's has with Kimura on PC is specifically the 3D model of his likeness being accessible (because they're dipshits who didn't know that people had been able to rip his PS4 models easily already).

Never say never. They could easily get a new actor for the character like they did in previous Yakuza games. These games always sell exceptionally well, on a level that makes Sega not want to continue making games they can't sell on PC. Recasting the conflicting actors would be worthwhile for them.

I had to look it up to make sure I recalled this correctly, but he died before the remaster and LJ even released

Attached: 1626387156138.png (693x728, 74.86K)

contracts were already in place, very easy for Johnnys to come back and let his face be used on PC copies now

its a shame if thats the case, feel like Kaito's got enough love to spearhead the series himself but the hard parts explaning away Yagami lol

Nice, he croaked.

Attached: 1642481323131.png (900x820, 493.55K)

I want it to happen too, man, but I'm skeptical.
I bought a ps5 for these games and I'd buy them again for mods and just to experience LJ's top tier combat while on the go (once I get my steam deck).
Also, a pc port would guarantee that we get more Yagami kino. He genuinely has the best combat of any character in the franchise.

I get Judgment/LJ being a legal challenge for PC porting, but they're sitting on 4 other PS3/4 Yakuza spinoffs that'd be good to release (two of them are even localized already), especially now while the Yakuza iron is otherwise cold.
>Dead Souls
>Kenzan
>Ishin
>Lost Paradise

>leaves out kurohyou
aniki...

Lost Paradise might be a licensing issue, the other three don't really have an excuse outside of spending time on a localization for Ishin/Kenzan

>glossed over "PS3/4"
user...

These games have been soulless since they dropped Kiryu and you can't convince me otherwise.