Who's your favorite Gnosia?

Who's your favorite Gnosia?

Attached: Yuriko.jpg (1600x900, 209K)

Idk, I saw troons, and "its" and stopped playing the game.

Setsu and her flat chest

Attached: setsu.png (800x800, 1.13M)

Yuriko, obviously. Shout out to best boy Shiggy though.

Attached: 20210324.jpg (1280x720, 132.77K)

my balls are aching

Enjoy having your shitty VN spoiled.

Attached: unmarked spoilers.png (1366x768, 1.2M)

I don’t know who she is or what she’s from but she looks too scary for me to be horny.

No such thing

Gina and Yuriko are my top 2. Yuriko has my design, but Gina has the personality I'd prefer.

Gina had some of the nicest scenes, it's true. Although Yuriko's personality is what I like most about her, myself.
Really, the more pertinent question is simply which is hotter: The girls as Gnosia, or their regular selves?

Shigemichi was too based to live, which is why he gets dogpiled to death at the beginning of almost every game. They fear his power.

Attached: The_Architect.jpg (1280x720, 171.49K)

Has to be based SQ. No matter if she was good or evil she was always willing to partner up with me.

>Gina had some of the nicest scenes, it's true. Although Yuriko's personality is what I like most about her, myself.

Yuriko makes me want to dominate that bitch. I swear, half the time she makes me feel like a dumbass.

SQ is for Remnan

Stella and Setsu were my favorites desu, fuck Yuriko tho
Also fuck Kukrushka, non-literally too when I don't manage to befriend her fast

>Really, the more pertinent question is simply which is hotter: The girls as Gnosia, or their regular selves?
What sort of question is this?
everyone knows the more bloodthirsty a girl is the hotter she is!

>Say You're Humans you
Nothing personnel

Right? The extra dialogue you get for winning as a Gnosia pair or being betrayed as a human were great. And getting raped and torn apart by a cute girl doesn't sound bad at all.
Speaking of, does anybody know if Yuriko's deranged expression is even in the game? Maybe I'm forgetting but I don't recall ever seeing it.

Attached: p09.png (554x815, 631.89K)

Setsu of course. For the ones who've played it, how would you improve the game and what do you want to see from the devs next?

Attached: Setsu.(GNOSIA).full.3648366.jpg (1200x1600, 861.23K)

CBT

Make asking if they are human less OP

Sex scenes

Don't think so, I'd definitely remember seeing that face.

Attached: 1645136522639.jpg (1280x729, 233.39K)

I found the gameplay pretty solid already, other than maybe making the CPUs a bit more intelligent. I think adding more story is the obvious improvement, even if just more of the the character's dumb hijinks and the random events. In an ideal world, you'd marry the meaty story of Raging Loop with Gnosia's actual werewolf gameplay.

Yes please.

Attached: 1615394114791.jpg (800x800, 317.91K)