"TRANS RIGHTS!"

>"TRANS RIGHTS!"
>Pause
>"AND FUCK THE SUPREME COURT!"

Strivebros just can't stop taking L's, huh?

Attached: GGS_Boxart-1.jpg (289x360, 32.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/AbstemiousImpossibleSlothKeyboardCat-OUjnmGLt6Vd-ABSp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please don't tell me that's actual dialogue

>tfw don't like trannies but genuinely don't see the need for roe v. wade getting overturned since we objectively need more abortions in society, not less

how should i feel about this

I dont have the link but its true. There never been a better excuse to never go to a local or a major

Attached: 786987879.png (892x563, 524.94K)

seethe

nvm i found it: clips.twitch.tv/AbstemiousImpossibleSlothKeyboardCat-OUjnmGLt6Vd-ABSp

What the fuck are you referring to? Did some faggot commentator say that shit?

Trannies can't get abortions since they're men
Continue to shit on them while supporting real women

Who the fuck cares? Ameritards would rather focus on nothing burger issues while being content with living in literal shit. I don't take politics personally. Just look up news topics with a straight facr and carry on with the rest of my day.

if rightoid chuds had any talent they could be there and say the election was stolen from them, it's live, nobody can stop you from saying it. too bad the right only knows how to destroy and fall for russian trolls

I argue for abortion under the guise of gender equality since not all women (trannies) are capable of getting abortions and it’s discriminatory privilege.
I find this works

From what I understand of the case, the court misconstrued right to privacy to basically guarantee abortion itself. It was explained to me that in order to serve out abortion ban sentencing you'd have to look at abortion clinic records and that's how they used right to privacy to rule abortion bans as unconstitutional, but you can already get a warrant for medical records if you have probable cause, so it all sounds like left wing cope to me.

You know there's a tranny somewhere out there who loves your favorite game, musician, book, and tv show right? There's a troon somewhere who also identifies as a far-right conservative, as well as a tranny who's in Antifa.

Point being: if you revolve your opinions around who else shares your opinion then you're gonna be miserable for the rest of your life.

These "people" need to be killed.

Jesus, guy on the left's posture is fucking atrocious

One of the competitors, who showed up dressed like Makoto from Persona 5. Probably a tranny since the commentators kept calling him them

Trannies love Mien Kampf and Triumph of the Will?

What rights do trans people even lack? No one is able to answer me this on Twitter/Twitch

>dressed up like a character from Persona 5
Ironic how Personafags are always the ones to call fans of FF, Xeno, and SMT "trannies." Yet the ones doing this gay shit
on a regular basis are the Personafags.

Attached: andy-vo-xenoblade-3-seeking-power-bu.jpg (1920x2485, 657.09K)

I do. I'm trans and I love hitler. Transexuality is the cure to gay.

They don't lack any. That's why they're mentally ill, they want rights they already have.

It's almost like the game is simplified dogshit that only appeals to dumbasses?

There's a tranny somewhere that does. Trust me.

Attached: 56735beb-6f67-49b3-b4b4-30c0d7f75ce6-jumbo1x1_GettyImages1310196656.jpg (1440x1440, 558.62K)

Because when you die, there'll be one less faggot in the world.

>SQ became a tranny because of P4
>Rezzo became a tranny because of P5

What is it about this series that turns people into trannies?

Yeah, there's a lot of far right trannies actually. Especially in Discord groups.

Lmao the troon hunchback
Atleast csgo isnt as pozzed as the fgc

Any Forums finding out their favorite game is /reddit/ is enough to send anons flying into an instant seethe daily. The results of sharing an opinion with troons isnt going to fare any better

I mean if you hear somebody shoutout something you like and something you hate in the same sentence then you’d be confused too

This goes way beyond abortions user, the original rulling was a result of corruption, it never made the slighest bit of sense and it set terrible precendents of the supreme court not having to do their job properly.

>GOLEM GET YE GONE

>Microsoft literally stealing money from aspergers and autistic children, their number one fan base, most of whom are poor

God damn, being a retarded white kid in America gets you treated worse than fucking Hitler. Absolutely NOBODY wants to stand up for the chubby kid who likes saying faggot too much.

I knew an unironic neo-nazi, bring on the fourth reich tranny who got kicked out of community college because she(he) called a black kid a chimp

pretty sure he had turbo assburgers though

>NuSmash (not melee) is unironically the last non-pozzed fighting game community left
You hate to see it

Attached: file.png (768x768, 673.02K)

The fuck are you on about?

>csgo

Attached: 1642735822629.png (413x641, 149.61K)