What would you do to improve Super Nintendo World?

What would you do to improve Super Nintendo World?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1151x678, 91.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8j9s9Uw62w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hot Samus cosplayers.

My health so I can actually enjoy it. Sadly I can't so it just exist

by making it into a full fledged amusement park and not this pop up tier shit they have in japan

Zelda cosplayers with big butts

Make it actually Super Nintendo World instead of just Mario World

BUT THINK ABOUT THE NORMALFRIENDS!!!

Gassy peach cosplayers.

Kirby area

They're adding Donkey Kong in 2024/2025 with a coaster that's literally minecart madness. there's also rumors that have been floating around forever of a zelda show and a pokemon snap dark ride.

Attached: universal-donkey-kong-coaster-patent.png (994x586, 245.73K)

They should sell a trough on wheels so i can alk and eat more efficiently.

Attached: 28_svc22.jpg (980x660, 81.29K)

Have a Zelda themed fight show with Link fighting enemies one at a time, as a callback to the performances that inspired Z-targeting for OoT.

might as well go on a schizo rant about Epic Universe to all of Any Forums since I didn't make the thread and can bump it as long as I need to.

Attached: boom-coaster-patent.jpg (2489x1400, 503.61K)

Build it in more places, I wanna go but I'm not getting on a plane to do it, pretty sure I'm closer to the one in Japan than the one in America as well and I can't speak japanese, think they still aren't taking visitors over covid anyway.
Then again even if they did build one in Australia they would do it on the other side of the country, but at least that's not quite as far to go.

>fix bingbingworld
Dudes in full Disneyland style character suits acting in character and running around doing autistic shit. I want to see Link breaking random pottery and Mario jumping around and doing flips off of buildings.

There was rumors of a Zelda stage show for islands of adventure that probably would have replaced the Sinbad Show.
>seating moves up and down via robot arms
Another belief was them getting a boat ride ala wind waker with the boat then being able to be picked up from above and glide too.
There's a spidey animatronic at Avenger's Campus that literally gets catapulted into the air but it keeps fucking up and hitting things while live show elements suck.

Attached: IMG_6675b.jpg (1303x604, 169.33K)

the boat in question

Attached: Fig6-scaled.jpg (2560x1830, 290.12K)

go back to their roots and make it a whore house.

>tfw the Twilight princess room is booked for another two years

Attached: fuck.jpg (480x480, 46.46K)

More coasters. Maybe some bouncy areas so you bing bing too

Okay so this is Epic Universe, there's four spokes off the hub area that are their own themed areas. The main hub also has a massive dueling coaster and what people assume to be a really fucking weird carousel with the very large building in the back being the helios hotel which allows you to stay on property so you can just bounce out into the parks when it opens up fuck you Didney World Monorail.

Attached: Universals-Epic-Universe-Concept-Art.jpg (2622x1475, 3.24M)

id do midna

Isn't it for kids, why would adults ITT care?
No adult goes to amusement parks with kids right?

travel back in time and bomb china so coronavirus can't ruin the park

>actual track breaks
Even with a guard/holder as shown.
There is no way in hell this can end well.
I would not ride this death machine.

Put this thing in it.
youtube.com/watch?v=d8j9s9Uw62w

Attached: 1645550944231.jpg (943x500, 80.72K)

Bing bing is the coin sound effect, you're thinking of the wahoo.

Not build it. The idea of making a real life place that looks like anything in Mario is a flawed idea. Since no matter how well you design it, it won't be interactive like a video game. People will go look at it once, be happy for 30 minutes, then realize it's all visual and lose interest. It's the Nintendo equivalent of the Star Wars park in Disneyland.

If they could find some way to make it interactive, then sure. But that would be a liability nightmare with kids breaking their heads/hands on floating blocks or some really bad VR stunt. All that money they spent on an amusement part should go into TV shows and new games.