Why is Nintendo the best at what they do? Why can’t anyone beat them and make better games/franchises?

Why is Nintendo the best at what they do? Why can’t anyone beat them and make better games/franchises?

Attached: 7C547B39-19DF-4019-8494-E15A7F211880.png (2000x1000, 34.18K)

>Why is Nintendo the best at what they do?
they aren't by a longshot.
>Why can’t anyone beat them
the one thing they're truly great at (like disney) is brainwashing people while they're young and then selling their nostalgia back to them when they're old. most companies aren't this predatory and just focus on making games.

Attached: 1639883070785.jpg (480x413, 45.48K)

Nintendo is for children

They aren't, they just have zealots for fans.

They aren't the best at everything but they're solid game developers.

>disney analogy

All ages actually

because they're the only ones with loz which is certified kino every time

can't wait for that goddamn direct

the only thing even more cringe than that is
>apple analogy

Attached: EYEGORE.png (1200x675, 1010.09K)

>most companies aren't this predatory and just focus on making games.
The irony of saying this while posting a sonic pic. SEGA has run pso2 as a massive gacha for years that drained money from people. New genesis is even worse. Sonic games are known to be bug ridden messes that get pushed out early as money grabs. You are beyond ignorant.

>most companies aren't this predatory and just focus on making games
Are you serious? Can you really say this in the age of $70 games with MTX? And as another user said, it's ironic that you post Sonic given all the dumb shit Sega has done. Most of their projects tend to be shit. I wish they focused on making games. Instead, Sakura Wars is dead. PSO is dying, and Sonic is treated like trash.

thanks for proving my point. sega has been out of the console market for over 20 years now and you still screech at them on cue like a liberal who just heard about roe v. wade.
this is because on one hand, nintendo brainwashed you to unconditionally support their brand from a young age, and on the other hand, you feel a rush of nostalgia from screeching at sega like the old days. this is why nintendo sticks around - not because of quality (which went out the window with the wii) but because of their predatory marketing tactics.

Attached: 1617407730450.jpg (773x985, 384.38K)

Ok incel

Miyamoto literally said he wanted Nintendo to become like Disney

No he didn't

>needs to mention roe v wade in a topic that has nothing to do with American politics
I'm sick of seeing politics being mentioned everywhere. Are you so angry at all moments that you need to interject your political opinion where it isn't appropriate? I personally don't care about your stance, but can't you keep it to yourself? Go to a political forum or something. Good God, man.
>Anything happens in American politics
>left/right wingers shit up all avenues of discussion because they can't shut up about politics
I'm getting tired of it. It's even more obnoxious than console/PC wars.

Nobody knows but they are

they're kind of not, they're just the only ones still making games instead of movie experiences, but that seems to be changing

they're successful because they dominated from the 80s up until GCN and people who grew up with Nintendo introduce their kids to Nintendo games first and those kids teach your grandchildren etc. they're basically a cult and I gladly serve it for Metroid

>but that seems to be changing
How so?

they're diving into the cinematic open world experience like everyone else with their major games, Odyssey and BotW were their first steps into it

>they're successful because [headcanon]

Those aren't cinnematic games

Because you refuse to grow up

BOTW barely has cutscenes and has a non-linear structure. And Odyssey is a sandbox platformer in the vein of 64 and Sunshine. If Odyssey is open world, then so are the platformers on the N64.

now you know how the rest of us felt seeing a million low-quality smash roster threads flooding the board 24/7 from 2007-2021.

Honestly, I was glad when the Smash DLC ended because that meant Smash won't be taking up 10+ minutes of a Direct. But yeah, I can see how it's annoying.

>stop discussing games I don't like

Pretty sure genshin makes more money than zelda. And if by best we think metacritic score it's not very credible because most reviewers are onions manchilds that can't overcome their nostalgia to think rational.

But the difference is that Smash is a video game. While it can be annoying when there's dozens of threads being made about one game, at least it belongs on Any Forums.

They hated him for speaking the truth.

Nintendo can’t compete with Elden Ring

Doesn't need to

smash roster threads were never video game discussions. no actual gameplay was ever discussed in them. they existed as a thinly-veiled excuse for avatarfags to fling shit at each other over discord drama, resetera "leaks," e-celebs, and forced memes.
i would take a million Any Forums threads over one smash thread. the Any Forums threads are less autistic.