Is there any game with a protagonist like Goku in terms of personality? Just likes fighting...

Is there any game with a protagonist like Goku in terms of personality? Just likes fighting, is somewhat unaware of other people's feelings, but is kind at heart and will always try to remedy wrong and protect his friends?

Attached: 1628524175918.png (832x960, 246.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/033SD0KJTWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>SH*Tku
Nobody CARES about that nigger.

Attached: 1614656290271.jpg (1024x576, 659.17K)

Final Fantasy XIV comes to mind

already played it and i have no idea how you could come up with this answer. please stop posting in my thread before watching dragon ball.

Every single "silent" protagonist ever made?

What you got filtered or something? It's pretty clear XIV takes a lot of inspiration from DB.

silent protagonists have no personality.

maybe solid snake and bartz from ffv

Attached: ki.jpg (750x1000, 54.12K)

yeah solid snake is a good example, i love mgs and already played all of them though. also played ff5, not really a good example. it's missing Goku's cheerful nature.
nice example as well but i fucking hate yakuza, it's boring as fuck. I thought Yakuza 7's protag was a better example of OP though.

>but is kind at heart
lil dude is a massive jerk

Attached: savageku.gif (500x378, 1.66M)

Pop culture trying to humanize Yakuza is utterly fucking disgusting.

Uhh every time he hurts someone they definitely provoked him/deserved it

bartz is very cheerful though

yes, kid goku was a beast

a completely uneducated monkey

The guy from godfist

I guess Tobal's Shuji is close, and also drawn by Toriyama. He has that drive to fight for fighting's sake while also being righteous and one not to hold grudges -- and loves to eat/party. Here's his cgi ending
youtu.be/033SD0KJTWk

And, ofc, there's Arale vidyas -- y'know, the girl that mogs ultra instinct goku

Attached: 180ac98f7d175fda95f9c36ec31c2a8c.jpg (418x362, 71.37K)

what's godfist, can only find league of legends shit

i guess he's talking about gene, from god hand.

Attached: god-hand-action-game.gif (498x387, 1.97M)

Grandia

have always been curious about this one. is the hd remaster any good?

Dante

Attached: 1617403971795.png (900x649, 815.04K)

He's a momma's boy

Goku's a pretty unique character, which is why countless other shonen manga ripped him off. I can't really think of any video game protagonist that has a similar appeal. The most famous example of a game inspired by Dragon Ball is Sonic the Hedgehog, but Sonic isn't really anything like Goku.