Remember playing a game in the past

>remember playing a game in the past
>want to replay it
>don't remember the name

What's her name, Any Forums?

Attached: digital-amnesia-FB_.jpg (1024x1024, 282.41K)

I don't remember.

Shit, I used to know but I forgot!

It was, t'uh... y'know. I think it was isometric... kinda flashy. Somethin' like that

Attached: grill.jpg (1125x1383, 192.78K)

The Incredible Machine. Took me years to remember.

some post apocalyptic or surreal sci-fi isometric RPG i played online circa like 2004. It haunts me

uhh

dragon something night i think or dark, yeah

Tomba 2.

The water temple was something else.

You're welcome OP

Attached: Robin_Hood_-_The_Legend_of_Sherwood_Coverart.png (252x357, 169K)

Armed and Dangerous. Still haven't replayed it but I don't have an Xbox anymore.

>PS2 game
>Resident evil but in Antarctica
>You play as a marine named Dennis
>Your trying to find your ex girlfriend named Cindy
>You have to get past a giant fan to enter the facility
> Your best friend get attacked by parasites and becomes a zombie
>The virus can travel through water.

Attached: g6y.png (1484x1059, 532.67K)

I hope you die in a fire OP. good thread tho

It was this lovecraft point-and-click flash game. You controlled three different characters and one of them was a creepy psychic girl, she was pretty hot.

Something uhhhhh. It was like robot with boxing gloves that could change to like a drill with a powerup or something

It was an action rpg game that was a demo on the xbox 360.
Demo starts with you on top of a hill, and pretty close by down the road there is a bandit camp to the left.
Your character was the typical aragorn clone.
What game is this?

The Thing

ROCK EM SOCKEM ROBOTS FOR THE PS1

You were a caveman in a toy store and it was possibly on my grandpa's brand new Apple Computer during the early 90s.

am early 3d game of giant yellow aliens atacking nyc, you piloted a jet trying to take them down.
It was very hard.
There wqs also some point and click similar to indiana jones but about a murder.
Im from 1991 and I playef them at seven/eight

Incorrect

Oh, I think that's the one that Swery made.

For almost 2 decades I couldn't find the "magic elemental swords game" I played when I was 6 until I posted a question here and was given the answer. The catharsis was indescribable.

Attached: 10398_front.jpg (640x570, 320.26K)

Its worse when a game was some polish mod sold as a completely different game.

Some really shitty sim-like game on some garbage platform like Wild Tangent. Wooden house and socks all over the floor and I'm getting offers from women to be my girlfriend who very expressly tell me they hate children and wont clean up the socks

There was this strange tactical third person shooter for the gamecube. Or maybe it was the ps2. You would take control of a soldier and every time the soldier you were controlling died, you would "possess" another one instead of getting a game over.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I've never been able to find it so I'm starting to think that It never existed.

Attached: 1656290322551.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

Sounds like the start of Three Dirty Dwarves but idk if that was on apple

Names aren't a problem. There's so many in my Steam account alone that I forget they exist altogether until somebody brings them up.

It was 2D and it was on a pirate Dreamcast disc that had a bunch of games on it

Battalion Wars?

PS1 game my cousin gave me. I didn't know how to read at the time. It was a an isometric combat rpg. I remember fighting some mammoth in some desert ruins. Pillars laying around. I think you start off on a boat? Or docks of a town? Been searching for the past 20 years

Serious Sam but with greek mythology
I already remembered the name I just want to know if anyone else remembers it

Wtf is that shit, user? It gives a hate boner and a seizure all at once.

there was a educament game under the name of imaginasium that i cant even find proof ever existed.
you can make shitty music in it or something and it had a sweet intro

Attached: fgsfdsk.jpg (600x322, 20.84K)

I have no mouth and I must cream?

Don't discount the PS1 library. "Bleem!" was popular at the time, it's running PS1 games on Dreamcast.

Isometric car game from early 2000s with a moon level that had low gravity

A ps2 hack and slash, the protagonist had a red lightsaber but you could also use your fists. It was actually pretty bad

playstation 1
an adventure game
a dude with a pickaxe

Robots with balls instead of legs

>a educament

Attached: 1477021241053.jpg (1284x980, 261.65K)

I've already found all of them over the years.

If only I could remember those h-manga whose names I have not remembered.

An old mobile game with rabbits and aliens, you could roll into a ball. It might have been from a top down perspective, only color I remember is green

PC game from early to mid 2000s. It was 3rd person action that played a bit like the Jedi Academy games. You have a glowing white sword and there are monsters or demons or some shit. I remember the game being really dark. I think there was "knight" in the title but maybe my memory is wrong, got it from a gaming magazine, this game is an absolute mystery to me and I want to solve it.

i can't remember anything

Attached: images4.jpg (235x215, 4.54K)

Mr. Tuff

Final Fantasy Tactics

Metroid Prime

Timesplitters

Doom 2

Toy Story 2

Tomb Raider 2

Mike Tyson's Punch-out

I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream

Dead Space 3