Playing online

>Playing online
>Opponent does a hyper strike
>Mash that A button and get a successful stop
>It goes in anyway

Attached: mario-strikers-battle-league-boxart-1.jpg (620x1004, 383.49K)

First season's almost over. You think the next one will have a gimmick? Possibly DOUBLE HYPER ORBS?

Hopefully no orbs at all
Also give us the next characters already.

On the subject of updates, do you think we will get any gameplay changes? Balance patches? Anything like that?

>Update 1.0.3
>Patch Notes: Rosalina has to obey gravity, Bowser goes on Slimfast, Boom Boom takes night classes

>All patch notes are cryptic

Attached: 1529011788938.gif (245x168, 794.81K)

definitely, they wouldn't do the DLC approach if they wouldn't balance anything.
I think Boom Boom will get a buff for shots near the midfield and Stars made less common.

They should add switching characters with the d-pad or to whatever direction you're holding. It seems way too random at times.

After you mash A you need to change to one of your other characters so they can catch the ball and keep away other players from it, if you don't it's very easy for the opponent to intercept the rebound and kick it in instantly

No I mean like, Boom Boom does the whole blocking thing. But it goes in as if I never blocked it at all.

The way switching characters works in strikers games is that it always target characters nearest to the ball, but you can sort of control it by holding your thumbstick towards another character and switching. It's a neat trick that should've been explained in the tutorial.

Take a video of it next time

CPU's should have galactic cup AI if it's a 2 vs 1.

It's kind of interesting to look at peoples win rates in this game. You're either winning at least 80% of your games or you're losing 80% of your games. Then very rarely you see people with an almost 50% winrate.

Well a good fair bit of matches are 2v1

And a fair bit of us just suck ass at this game.

Ai, I wont say I'm good

It feels like many people either play too aggressively, too passively or just don't know how to score goals. I can't count how many games I've won just because the other guy keeps tackling at random and giving me free items.

Not like the AI really helps you out

Do you get a reward for completing all the season achievements? I have all of them but the BS 30 charged tackles.

Yeah you get a scene where Daisy rides Luigi until his balls are dry then she keeps going

The AI isn't amazing or anything, but too many people throw away their items like crazy and allow for hyper strikes too easily.

Nintendo hire this man