I don't get it. It just seems... bad to me? Like it's not good? Convince me otherwise

I don't get it. It just seems... bad to me? Like it's not good? Convince me otherwise.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 321.2K)

it is bad, don’t let the autistic trannies here meme you into playing this hot garbage

you don't have to like every game user. it's okay to dislike things that other people enjoy.

Don't bother. Your brain is telling you that the cost of getting used to the controls and mechanics will not be worth the payoff in the slightest, and you're right. You have to be young or naive to enjoy this game.

It's a shitty game that idiots think is a "flawed masterpiece" because they like the idea of the game, not the actual garbage execution.

For me, it’s the wanderlust of exploring a new world and looting everything in it.

>People like thing
>Therefore I must hate thing

Attached: 1462723250228.jpg (400x400, 18.57K)

>getting used to the controls and mechanics
do you people have disabled hands or something?

it's the wosrt game ever made irredeemable piece of trash worse than ds2 and also I'm a huge cardboard eating fan

fuck off zoomer

fuck off discord tranny

What about the controls are bad, exactly? Did you get angry because there wasn’t a lock-on button?

Another filtered fromdrone.

I just uninstalled it. Gave it a fair shot but it just doesn't do it for me. The combat was fun but literally everything else was awful. Shit fast travel and open world is empty. The people who said this was better than Elden Ring are on a level of copium I've never quite seen before.

sell me on this game, what's so great about it?

>he doesn’t know where all roads lead

if you don't like this game it's either because you're 1. a faggot 2. a retard or 3. someone who has not found the right vocation for them yet. If you are sure you aren't 1 or 2 (you're probably 2 let's be honest) then give another vocation a try. I suggest Magick Archer, it's not my favorite (that's warrior) but it is a great "shortcut to fun" if you have enough brain power to synergize your abilities.

The only thing I hated back then was the fast travel system. Aside from that, it is a master peace.

It’s like Elden Ring but without the horse, smaller, and by Capcom. Also you can train a shitty AI gf and see if other people think she’s cute or not.

It's bad. I played it when it was new before all the hype infected everyone's brain and I didn't make it far. It's just a bunch of concepts taken from other RPGs and half baked into an unpolished tech demo that never seems to end. Anything found in DD can be found in a more complete and polished form elsewhere. DD takes a dozen other games, turns them into minigames, and clusterfucks them together so poorly the seams are visible from space. Naturally when trying to play twelve minigames at once the controls are going to begin fighting against themselves and that continues from the moment the game begins until the moment it ends. There are no actual characters. Some models look unique and have names attached to them but there are no characters in the game. You don't have companions, just mindless thralls that follow you around. That's not an exaggeration, your "companions" are actually mindless spirits you pull out of a portal that follow you around and help you fight. There's one city in the game and it's about the size of your bedroom but with fewer people in it. Otherwise you have tiny empty towns that aren't worth visiting. Don't bother with this one at all.

>its by crapcum that means its good
thats pretty much. the game is a pile of shit no worth the time you'll waste playing

not a very appealing description desu

>It's a shitty game that idiots think is a "flawed masterpiece" because they like the idea of the game,

I think you nailed it. People buy it thinking it's the contrarian Dragon Age or Skyrim and they'll be blinking blood and sweat out their eyes while climbing a titan. So fucking funny what it actually is though.

>People hate thing
>Therefore I must love thing

Attached: V_rage.jpg (600x567, 36.08K)

So that’s what all this hype is about? Holy shit, no wonder the fans of this game are so annoying, if that’s what it’s like.

i dropped this game 5 times before i managed to get past the first 1-2 hours. i finally started enjoying it after i forced myself to keep playing till gran soren. i just beat the main story and dropped the game again, couldn't be fucked grinding for the dlc.

can you at least bang the AI gf?

That’s the game in a nutshell. I absolutely fucking loved it for reasons that are impossible to explain objectively. If you’re looking for a grand adventure in a cohesive, comfy world with fucking INCREDIBLE lighting effects and a lovely OST, then this is the game for you.

No, but you can pick her up and toss her like a sack of potatoes and kick her in the butt. Throwing people is really satisfying and amusing in this game.

>"thing" becomes popular
>REEEEEEEE I MUST HATE IT!!
You fuckers are literally the most predictable pieces of shit I have ever seen. At least make a SHAZAM!! list so that people can easily block your retarded threads.

meh, seems like a dogshit game desu

>It's like Elden Ring
No, it's not like Elden Ring at all. This is a game where you climb dragons and stab them in the heart while 3 AI buddies shoot magic and bows at it, Elden Ring is a game where you stab giants in the feet by yourself because Any Forums said you had to.

>tiny empty town(S)
lol nah you didn't play it

It’s definitely not dogshit. If you’re looking for an adventure, Dragon’s Dogma is about as good as it gets.