Just got prescribed these bad boys. What are some good lexacore games?

Just got prescribed these bad boys. What are some good lexacore games?

Attached: Lexapro6002PPS0.jpg (531x567, 17.26K)

are you constipated? drink sen tea and eat cashews

Yeah based the supreme court just overturned roe v wade.

Anime coomer games are not only tolerable on anti depressants, you will think they're the highest form of art. And you would be right.

Hard to coom on lexapro. And weak orgasm when you do.

I was on them for five years and never really noticed anything changing related to my dick, even after coming off. Do they actually affect it for some people?

Kek what a meta OP

There is no such game, user. Technically they should make it so that you begin to enjoy vidya again, so I guess the answer is all of them?

I can jack off for like 2x as long while on anti-depressants for some reason

Don't take them. Go outside, eat healthy, exercise and smoke weed. These 4 will make your life INFINITELY better then jewchems. Gaming on Lexapro sucks as well. You will just want to get a job.
An actual answer to op is anything with lots of stuff to manage. Rim world or Dorf fortress or any strategy game you like. I could spend days just playing that shit on antidepressants.

>don’t take the Jew pills
>smoke weed instead
You’re not very bright, are you?

ya'll never seen nothing crazier then this nigga when he off his lexapro
what pol does to a motherfucker

Disregard the rest, just lift heavy every day, easy to do, makes you jacked and keeps the sad brain at bay.

Weed you can at least smoke with other people. Nobody hangs out and takes their antidepressants together.

Same for me, I guess I'm blessed with virility.
>LEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD MANNNNNN
Fuck off, drugs are for losers. Anyone cherrypicking or using any kind of mental gymnastics to defends drugs are losers like (You).

I wouldn't want to associate with anyone weed smoker though. Not to mention is worse than tobacco and pretty much a reddit zoomer drug.

SSRIs are a complete gamble on what they do to people. I'm on the generic of Lexapro and I have absolutely zero side effects, while a friend of mine broke his dick for 3 months after taking a single pill.

Did a drug dealer fuck your mom or gf or sister or something? Or are you just brainwashed by ZOG and hold your country's law as religious scripture?

Definitely not worse than tobacco. Tobacco kills you faster and doesn't even feel good.

>smoke weed

mm no

>drugs are bad
>takes pills
beyond retarded

>rim world
Gay

I started taking this for a month and some weeks

It has greatly reduced my anxiety but sometimes I feel nervous nevertheless

I also find hard to cooom but get constantly horny

Anyway, is it normal that I still feel anxious?

I'll be taking your mother to rim world tonight might want to get some ear plugs

Attached: 1651321279569.gif (202x196, 1.27M)

goddamn... roasted

I'm on Lexapro and it killed my sex drive. Which is fine, it's not like I needed it. It stopped working for what it's supposed to do, stabilize my mood. I feel like killing myself more often than ever now. But I kind of want to keep taking it because I don't want to be suicidally depressed AND horny.

>smoke weed
Stopped reading right there.