You cannot even log into Java Edition unless you get a MS account

>you cannot even log into Java Edition unless you get a MS account
>reports coming in that players getting banned for no reason after week from migrating
>private servers are being compromised
>you can get banned for typing anything in general
>modders are already making mod that auto report everyone
>humans are the one that is going to read all those report
Why does Microsoft had to kill a game like Minecraft like this? Are there any alternate?

Attached: free-great-minecraft-wallpapers-hd-for-download.jpg (1200x750, 513.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

modrinth.com/mod/no-chat-reports
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just play minecraft through other clients if you dont wanna log in

MOTHERFUCK SIRS BENCHOD BITCH I FUCK THEM DEAD SONY BROTHER WE HAVE DO THE FIGHTER AT MICROSOFT THEY STEAL THE VIDEO GAME THAT IS OF US

Who the fuck actually plays this game online on public servers? I only play solo or on a lan with the gf or host my own server for the bros.

Minetest is what will save you

You cannot even play the game offline without an account

Yeah, but you aren't going to get banned if you play in a private world. You're going to get banned playing on public servers like a faggot.

comin through

Attached: 461.png (1392x1563, 855.09K)

>Minetest
what server you play on bro?

modrinth.com/mod/no-chat-reports
There is a mod that can disable reports, but its not perfect. Ideally I think something like this should be installed by default with forge or fabric.

You can get banned in a private world if you ever invite another person there. That or someone makes a mod that makes you say messages and then report yourself.

Didn't they also say that they won't unban you for a false positive? Something about taking too much work because it could kill frogs?

Global bans are permanent and restrict your ability to play multiplayer altogether.

>Didn't they also say that they won't unban you for a false positive?
They had this system with bedrock. Guess what? They didn't bother fixing false positive there.

lmao bedrockfags can't even play single player if they get the banhammer

My favorite thing about games being ruined by large corporations is that corporations can't ever admit their wrong because they're scared of it affecting their precious stock prices. So no matter how fucking retarded or shitty a new feature is, they're going to always double down on it and never reverse it because they don't want to look "weak." Remember guys: small teams make amazing games, giant corporations buy them and ruin them. Corporations aren't physically capable of making original things.

i would use the cracked launcher but im not going to download 5 different programs just to compile that shit

Microsoft is a grave yard for video games. Every company and property they acquire dies a painful death.

>recent "big" update turned into a shitshow
>instead of going into dick sucking mode to appease normalfags, they decide to release a system that was and is a shitshow on bedrock
>even their biggest shills are shitting on it
at least there is some hope it will backfire so hard Mojand will have to actually work and give out one or two good updates before going back to shit again and starting the process all over again

Imagine being Dinnerbone and then watch Microsoft made you look like a hypocritical faggot.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114.92K)

>get hired to communicate with the community
>give up and go dark as soon as a bit of blowback over a universally disliked feature occurs

Attached: BUT I AM THE VICTIM!.png (700x791, 267.07K)

>modders are already making mod that auto report everyone
Holy shit, have a link? I want to ACCELERATE

Attached: 1653080298308.jpg (605x381, 155.66K)

UltimMC is the only launcher you want.
Fuck Microsoft.

how do I use something other then the prebuilt binaries?

>reports coming in
Into and from where? I haven't seen this.

I can't even log into my mojang account to transfer it ever since they made it mandatory. It also won't send me an email on the password reset thing. So I can't get in to transfer it over to microshit in the first place.

reddits, /vg/ generals, and minecraft content creator like FitMC.

Attached: search.png (1211x930, 114.8K)