I did not care for Dragon’s Dogma

I did not care for Dragon’s Dogma

Attached: 1620049540654.jpg (600x450, 42.57K)

uh-uh... then care for this *punches you*

I don't get how people like that game.
I hate the story, I hate the gameplay, I hate the characters.
The environment is generic fantasy RPG type shit.

I found it to be clunky as hell. Played it for about 2 days and dropped it.

Attached: 1656239864473.png (379x329, 85.2K)

The combat? Boring
The world? LMAO generic
The characters? Who?

Nobody does. If they claim otherwise, they're almost certainly trolling.

Mhm... Hold this then *farts in your mouth*

>user says he doesn't like a game
>he begins by citing story
and i instantly know your opinion isn't worth a rat's ass. go read a fucking book you dweeb

>games can’t have story
You sound like my dad

What games do you like?
DDDA is quite possibly the peak of action rpgs. I can't think of a game that manages to do any of its mechanics better.
It's an inspired, unique game filled with content and solid combat. It has its flaws sure, but overall its a 9/10 game.

Archers are fun

I can think of 5 games off the top of my head that completely destroy DDDA across every possible metric And one of them is the Witcher 3

Its really no better than Dragon Age: Origins aka, its fun but nothing special.

Let's be honest, it's combat is mediocre drivel not that much more involved than what you'd see in a billion other arpgs.

Did I say that anywhere faggot

me neither

yeah reread your own post faglord

You sound like a nigger

thanks for the laugh user

No, you illiterate twat, I said a game's story does not affect its quality. Dragon's Dogma's story could revolve around a man recovering a lost hat, it would not be any less fun to throw goblins off cliffs.

I played dragons dogma for the first time a month or so before Elden Ring released. It's awkward that this 7/10, rushed hackjob of a game blows elden ring out in terms of combat, fighting bosses and monsters etc. DD2 will probably be amazing

>autism beam intensifies

This is the dumbest thing I’ve read all week, especially because DDs combat isn’t even fun enough to make up for the terrible generic story

Quit shitting up Any Forums because you're too simple for books.

>People trying to bash on the combat
Hahahahahahaha, I fucking hate this website anymore.

Dogma balls lmao

>dude the combat is so awesome it’s so WEIGHTY and COOL
>yeah you have to spend 50 hours playing in a shitty low poly generic world suffering through the most generic story possible before you can enjoy it

nah it's fun from the start just pick strider or go to DLC island to instantly get a flashier vocation

You... don't?
Take some throwblasts into BBI on hard and snipe the wolves and other little shit for like 5 minutes

Moron.

>clunky
You're a fucking fag and you don't know what the word means. I'm playing it right now and it's tight as hell and I love it. I just unlocked a skill called Instant Reset and it let's you cancel out of everything and then I realized who made this game. You seriously missed out and I can't wait to play the other classes.

It's got some problems it needs to work out in the sequel but the foundation is extremely solid

>Any Forums's favorite game is about some chump who gets cucked by his own pawn with his love interest by body snatching his own body in the true ending by an evil, esoteric dragon who toys with mortals' lives subverts the hero archetype itself like the worst-written Machiavellian villain imaginable.

Attached: 611720aef9de340ccb7f7ce43e8ddade.png (587x463, 329.33K)