Grand Theft Auto IV Remastered

Hello, I'm here to establish myself as a gaming insider. I have many sources within the UK gaming industry. I intend to provide constant leaks to the Any Forums board over the next few days as I see it as the safest way of submitting information. I will never have any socials to follow but while I'm here you may refer to me as "Q".

Here's what I know about Grand Theft Auto IV Remastered:

- available for ps5, xsx, pc
- native 4k, 60fps
- all major assets have been updated with higher polygon models and higher resolution textures
- character models have received similar treatment with higher polygon counts and increased texture resolutions
- euphoria physics remain in use as they're integral to the game
- majority of radio is intact but some sections are missing due to the cost of renewal
- audio is delivered in an uncompressed format
- the sky box and weather effects have been updated
- optimisations for ssd, 3d audio, and haptic feedback have been made
- some animations have been adjusted

There's more details but the OP covers most of the major ones. If you're interested for other details ask specific questions and I'll do my best to answer. I will also answer questions about other projects within the UK industry if prompted.

Q

Attached: Niko Bellic.jpg (821x766, 105.39K)

Oh yeah, I forgot the most important bit... it will release in the spring of 2023.

>I have many sources within the UK gaming industry
ah so none?

Why must you turn this board into a house of lies?

this
no way this is true desu

thanks for playing OP

Oh yeah, I also forgot to say that I'm trans btw, not sure if that matters...

did you remember to dilate today?

>native 4k, 60fps

fake and gay

It's all true. You won't remember this thread when it happens but the fact will remain.

Why would anyone even want this though?

Never mind how awful their remaster was for their actually good games.

Attached: image_2022-06-27_002312602.png (500x500, 141.71K)

Who hurt you?

>It's all true.

Your crazy uncle's theories about pyramids on Mars are more likely to be proven true than your post.

Oh, so they're going to ruin it like every other "remaster" does. Good to know.
>the sky box and weather effects have been updated
Gross.

What about multiplayer? GTA IV's multiplayer was one of the most underrated experiences of the 7th gen.

all very obvious and generic shit that happens with every remaster.

We will never see GTA IV or RDR1 remasters. If they ever do something with them they will be complete remakes.

GTA 4 is the best in the series.

fuck off fag, go back to twitter or something

This.

Hi OP, MrBossFTW here. Thank you for writing this, I'm gonna make so much money.

Again, who hurt you?

prove it

GTA 4 is currently in the worst state in the series.

GTA 1 + 2 are ignorable if we're honest. They're emulateable.
GTA 3/VC/SA have the new '''''remaster''''' but you can still play the original PS2 emulated versions on PS4/PS5, which is the better choice.
GTA 5 is... never ending.

You did, with your whore lies.

I replayed gta4 last week and the sky and weather definitely need improvement.

I stopped giving a fuck about anything Rockstar since they like to censor things in re-releases.