Beat final boss

>beat final boss
>world saved
>everthing fine
>dev thinks yeah we need asspull for a second part
>random shits happen and game ends with cliffhanger

Attached: doctor-strange-with-third-eye.jpg (1200x675, 27.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-Vbz_OyNXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>game has a story
hard pass

Attached: 1595446921797.jpg (222x227, 8.85K)

why he got a third eye

I can't believe they teased Shuma Gorath only for him to job after 2 minutes on-screen.

>Game is playable.
Thats a yikes from me.

That's why Bad ends with nihilistic message are always better

It wasn't random, they mentioned multiple times that using the evil book would have dire consequences. Get off your phone next time.

he discovered the true meaning of sneed

>when you see a roicism in another universe

seriously
why did they strugle so much
and why was wando so fucking OP?

He got fot training from Tenshinhan.

Even worse he's literally just a minion sent by Wanda, absolute fucking massacre of a character

It's literally explained in a fucking Marvel film. A Marvel film.

She had juiced up powers from beating that witch in Wandavision and also the book.

>and why was wando so fucking OP?
It's one of the few things they got right from the comics because she's fucking OP there, too.

>Wandavision
i dont remember this
what movie?

>Game exists
How about no?

Say sike right now, that was just a random monster not my boy

Disney+ miniseries, I think most people missed it

It was pretty enjoyable until they remembered it was a super hero show.

is spiderman 3 as bad as this?
what abou the chink shang chi?

video games?

>asspull

they literally tell him that evil book will corrupt the fuck out of him and one of his other versions was corrupted by it

Spiderman was fun for nostalgia. Shang Chi had cool fight scenes but couldn't give a fuck about any of the characters or story.

He's a cunnyfag

What's the Any Forumserdict on this movie?

here

Attached: strange.jpg (960x720, 583.92K)

It was "Gargantos" instead of Shuma Gorath

i can only speak for myself but it was a boring piece of hollywood schlock and i have no idea why anyone is talking about it

Good. Movie was already retarded, fucking Reed leading with a punch despite already preparing for an inter universal attack killed any positive thoughts I had on the film.

>game has graphics
can we maybe not?

A bunch of actors who were Marvel fans wanted to be in a movie, so they used the "multiverse" buzzword to shoehorn them in, instead of actually showing anything like in the What If's.
America Chavez is also the most hackneyed attempt at cultural diversity ever. There's a scene where they deliberately and unnecessarily show where she's from and it's some stupid lesbian paradise.

the plot could have been written by a teenage fanfic author, but at least it had cool trippy visuals and general weirdness I'm surprised made it through focus testing with normies
also a good thing that the concept of the multiverse is being normalized among brainlets so full dive vr doesn't cause so much of a shock when it lands in the next decade or so

mediocre

He solved this

Attached: E38A337B-83B9-4A4B-9CFE-CFD0E58F3F69.jpg (621x494, 21.1K)

>capeshit

Attached: video.webm (1920x804, 2.99M)

But the best part was right after that when Wanda suddenly forgot that she had reality-bending powers so that the female heroes could have a big fight with her instead of getting instagibbed like all the males that tried to fight her.

I'm sorry
I'M SORRY
I'M SORRRRY
I'M SORRRRRRRYYY

me when i see a coom thread

I wish they'd leaned more into the horror aspects. The bits that were there were really good, but a lot of the movie focuses more on generic action rather than horror and I think it would have been way better if we'd had it the reverse.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-Vbz_OyNXI

Like I could see Marvel being immune since she’s like a star in human shape or whatever, but then they kill her with a rock.

I'm surprised they got away with as much as they did to be honest. I was shocked when Blackbolt exploded his own brain. Didn't think it would make it past the execs.

>enemies can sneak up on you

Attached: 1655965401470.jpg (623x303, 34.73K)